45 | Stop Being So Irresistible Then

18.07.2023📍

Jungkook stands up from his seat and goes behind the stage. Jimin was waiting outside the changing stall as the next performer was changing inside. He saw Jungkook from his peripheral when the performer finally came out.

He bit his lips before entering the stall. Jungkook too entered behind him before locking it from inside. He saw Jimin's blushing cheeks into the mirror and smirked.

He snaked his arm on his waist under his shirt. Jimin turned around in a swift motion, his chest swelling up, his pulse racing uncontrollably with that simple touch.

He looks up in a restricted manner and their eyes meet. "You are so captivating" Jungkook whispers in a deep voice, daring to brush his skin under his shirt.

Jimin side-smiles shyly and looks down, while Jungkook attaches him to the mirror before pulling him closer from his waist. Jimin almost stands on his tip toes.

"I became your flower, We bloom until we ache" Jungkook repeats the lyrics, making Jimin look up once again with irregular breathing.

Jungkook cups his face with one hand, and his other hand slowly but firmly moves upward, closer to his chest. Jimin's heart thumps loudly, he holds both his wrists lightly to stop him from doing anything.

"Someone might see us Jungkook..." He utters with much difficulty. He can't fathom what he's feeling with Jungkook touching him like that. He wants to flip, wants to curl into a ball and melt in the warmth.

Jungkook looks at his lips movement when he speaks. His hand moves on its own and he presses his thumb down on his bottom lip, making him feel thousands of butterflies in his stomach. "You became my flower."

Jimin closes his eyes, his knees go weak when Jungkook swipes his thumb across his parted lips. Jimin breathes heavily, with goosebumps on his cheek.

Suddenly, Jungkook removes his thumb from his mouth. Jimin opens his eyes with a rising & falling chest, only to find Jungkook kissing the same thumb with his eyes closed.

Jimin feels his stomach fluttering with no control. Jungkook opens his eyes suddenly, smiling handsomely at him "It tastes sweet."

Jimin bites his lips before facing away from him, smile not leaving his blushing face. He removes Jungkook's hand from his torso "Go outside... Lemme change..."

"You can change with me being here, are we not boyfriends..."
"Goooo..." Jimin pushes him away softly.

Jungkook chuckles and places a small kiss on his forehead, making him almost protest cutely for giving him so many butterflies. He shakes his head with a smitten smile before walking outside.

Jimin looks at himself in the mirror and tries to calm his racing heart down. Nothing helps though. His mind keeps replaying how Jungkook kissed his thumb after brushing his lips. Every time he imagines that, his heart beats fast.

He comes out after changing, finding it nerve wrecking to look directly at Jungkook, who wraps an arm around his shoulder.

"We have a little time before Taehyung gets done with his exam. Do you wanna eat first?"
"Let's not cook at home... Can we eat out today?"
"Do you wanna go on a date with me?"

Jimin stops in his tracks, exactly like the last time. "Why do you always ask me on dates, out of nowhere." His cheeks turn pink again. Jungkook scratches his nape. "I don't know how to ask you out..."

"Let's go on a date night..." Jimin replies shyly.
"Are you a candle light dinner type or a picnic type?"
"I would love to go on a picnic first." Jimin replies excitedly.