Description

Get ready to dive into a thrilling rollercoaster of a senior year with Amaris as she navigates the mysterious twists and turns of her ever-changing life. Constantly on the move, Amaris has never had a chance to settle down or make true connections. However, when fate leads her family to a quaint town in Redwood, she can feel a glimmer of hope.
But as her 18th birthday approaches, her nightmares take a chilling turn. Night after night, vivid dreams plague her mind, featuring enigmatic figures with mesmerizing golden eyes, epic wolf battles, and a hauntingly beautiful midnight black wolf accompanied by an ivory white wolf. These dreams become an inescapable loop, leaving Amaris desperate to unravel their cryptic messages.
Against her own reservations, she finds solace in her newfound friendships in Redwood, breaking her self-imposed barrier of keeping others at arm's length. As Amaris delves deeper into these relationships, long-hidden truths about her own identity and the world around her come to light. Secrets beckon with dangerous allure, threatening to upend everything she holds dear.
Will Amaris be forced to pack up and leave once again, leaving behind the friends who have touched her heart? And will she finally unlock the secrets locked within her nightmares, revealing a destiny she never could have fathomed?
Prepare for a heart-stopping journey as you navigate the chaos of Amaris's life, walking the treacherous path alongside her. Uncover the gripping truth, sense the insurmountable danger lurking in the shadows, and discover the true power of friendship in the face of extraordinary circumstances.
___________________________________