Part 74

4200 words. (Looonngg update, excluding all the rants.)

I know you all were so excited for the update but guys I've mentioned it that I wasn't fine and so as Alisha. Current chapters are being written by Alisha and she had fever and periods together, her cramps were worst this time and I was dealing with my own personal issues. It took days to write a chapter and only few mins to read it. There were few readers who went so harsh and sputtered shits in the dm. I know guys you all love AbhiYantika but think about us as well. We are also humans and not robots.

Alsoo I literally thought, Jahnvi and Yuvraj will going to win but it's Shravani and Jaiveer. Never thought you all are so excited for their story. And yess there story (Ravished and Ravenous) is now published, the introduction is available. You can visit my profile and look into it.

Also before reading the chapter answer these questions.

Would you rather read Billionaire Romances od Mafia Romances?

Would you rather read about High School bully or High school sweethearts romance?

Would you rather read Fantasy Romance or small town romance?

Chapter is not edited. Ignore mistakes.

"Welcome to my office, Mrs. Gold-digger, how can I help you?" I stated keeping a professional smile on my face.

"Says the asshat who knocked up a girl in just the 4 months of the marriage"

"How fucking dare you to talk about my personal life?" I rose to my feet, slamming my hands on the desk, sending the nearby papers on the floor.

"Oh do you actually think that I will hear your shits without replying, too bad Mr. Raichand, I am not that old Jahnvi anymore" she tsked rolling her eyes.

"I see the old money of your husband's has actually made you little more furious," I controlled my anger and grin as I responded.

"Oh for sure and he is better than you in so many aspects, for example, he is more respectable, he has more money than you, he is the chairman of Khurana Industries and here you are still stuck in the Ceo's position" she went on and the urge to kick her out of my office hit me.

"Too bad still your husband is desperate to do a business with me" I chuckled and took a seat on my chair again leaning my head back, this witch is just trying to provoke me.

"You need to fucking grow up, Abhimaan" she hissed getting frustrated.

And you need to fucking leave my cabin.

"You don't have any right to call me by my name" I raised my voice again.

"Pardon for that" she said.

"Also I don't hold any grudge against you and I guess you shouldn't as well, it's been more than a year to all these shits, you have moved on in your life and so am I" she said and before I could snapped at her, she started again.

"You and me were never destined to be together and in a relationship one of the most important thing is love, and there wasn't a love between us, actually there was nothing between us except the friendship---"

"Yeah the friendship which you chose to broke" I scoffed.

"Surely I did because I thought about myself and my mental health, I didn't wanted any toxicity so I chose to break it" she agreed, accepting it.

"For surely, I was forced to marry him but I've never regretted it" Jahnvi further said.

I don't feel anything for her, actually I've never felt anything special for her. We were never even in that exclusive relationship, we fucked each other, we fucked others as well it was an open relationship, I didn't care if anyone touched hers and vice versa but it's different with Sayantika. I wouldn't let anyone touch her, I would kill any bastard who even thought to make a move on her.