𝟐𝟐.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑫 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻
𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

❛ kissing you on the mouth, holding your hand, dancing in the dark ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝑂𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 Stilinski's porch, honestly dreading the fact that she was there, but she knew she had to be. The full moon was tonight and despite what Scott had done, there wasn't a lot of people who could help him. Juno had to put aside her differences so she could keep Scott from killing someone.

As soon as Juno was about to knock on the door, Stiles had opened it. The two were slightly shocked that they were so in sync, but they moved on. "Hey, Juno."

"Hi, Stiles. Ready to go tame a wolf?" Stiles furrowed his eyebrows. He was confused as to why Juno was willing to go help Scott after what he had done. "You're going?"

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" Juno hadn't told Stiles about what happened since she didn't want him to view his best friend as someone who would pull something this horrible, but she was out of luck since he had found out.

"I just figured that you'd sit this full moon out 'cause of what happened." Juno was now the one to furrow her eyebrows. Stiles had a knowing look in his eyes, which resulted in their silent language. Small tweaks to their facial expressions somehow spoke a thousand words, and helped Juno figure out what was happening here.

"He told you, didn't he?" Referring to Scott.

"That Scott kissed you? Yeah, Isaac did." Stiles replied, the second half being completely out of left field. "Wait, Isaac told you?"

"Yup. He was not happy." Juno scoffed at that. "That's an understatement. But I still want to help Scott. I'd rather go through an awkward situation than have Scott kill someone. It's not a big deal."

"See, you may not think it's a big deal, but I do. So, you're not going." Stiles said just as he stepped outside.

"Stiles-" Juno began, but Stiles cut her off. Stiles didn't want Scott to go haywire because of the full moon and do something he'd regret. Juno seemed to be the subject of his anger and his uncontrollable emotions, so having Juno there while the full moon was high in the sky was not the best idea. "No. Nope. End of discussion. You're not going."