LEVEL 75 - "Decorating The Dorms"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  I want you guys to guess what character is on the cover of my soon-to-come books!

A/N: I want you guys to guess what character is on the cover of my soon-to-come books!

1. DRV3: Killing Harmony x fem! reader

2. Your Turn To Die x fem! idol! reader

3. Smile PreCure x fem! reader

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

The students followed their teacher into the dorms as they look around the nicely lit room.

"Each student dormitory holds one class. Girls are on the right and boys are on the left. The entire first floor is a common area. That's where you'll find your kitchen, baths, and laundry rooms."

The students look around the new area, most in awe.

"There's even a courtyard." Sero observes, looking out the large window.

"So spacious and new!" Mina exclaims, running around with a notable skip in her step.

Uraraka looks around dizzily, "I'm living in a mansion."

She falls if there ground with a 'thud' as Iida looks over, "Uraraka!"

"Doth my ears deceive me? Our baths... are located in the common space?" Mineta gulps, "Is this heaven?"

Aizawa glares at the student, "They're separated by gender, and you'll behave yourself."

"Yes, sir." Mineta winces, sweat running down in forehead in fear.

Y/n looks at the cowardly boy as she walks past him, not-so-casually kicking him against the wall.

Deserved.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

"Living quarters start on the next floor. Four boys and four girls on each level. Everyone gets their own room. You should be comfortable. You've got your own AC, toilets, fridges, and closets." Aizawa explains as the students branch off into the rooms.

Y/n trails behind Izuku as he gasps, looking over the balcony, "We have balconies?! Woah!"

Yaoyorozu observes another room with Iida and Uraraka, "This room is about the same size as my closet at home, but I'll manage."

Uraraka falls face-first into the ground, "It's the size of my house!"

"Uraraka!" Iida exclaims, looking down at the girl.