LEVEL 81 - "Development Studio"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Not much to say related to BNHA so

A/N: Not much to say related to BNHA so... Have you guys seen the new's of the titan submarine getting lost? Yikes

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"You're going to the development studio?" Y/n asked, grimacing as Izuku nodded cheerfully

Hatsume will be there..

"Uh-huh!" He smiles at her, completely oblivious to the girls pitying glances.

"I'll accompany you, for emotional support." Y/N offers as Izuku tilts his head, confused.

"Uh.. sure? I don't see why that's necessary, though." He laughs lightly before they continue to walk towards the development studio, still in their hero costume's.

Now, now— Y/n wasn't afraid of Hatsume. The pink-haired girl just seemed to be unaware of what personal space is.

They stop infront of the studio, Izuku hesitating as his hand hovers over the door handle.

"Oh!" A new voice calls, "Hey there, L/n! Deku!"

Y/n blinks as she turns her gaze towards the bubbly girl that was running towards the duo.

"I was just wondering where you two were!" She waves her hand as Iida flinches behind her.

"No running in the halls!"

His comment was (obviously) ignored as Uraraka continued to run towards the two, "You guys here for costume improvements, too?"

Izuku turns towards her, smiling as he notices her, "Oh! Urara—"

BOOM!

The two new students freeze, jaws dropping as smoke covers where their two classmates were.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, owie, owie, ow!" A voice that was familiar to Y/n complains.

Power Loader coughs, "Ya' know, you shouldn't try to mix everything you can find in the lab together like that."

Hatsume chuckles, "Failure is the mother of invention, Mr. Power Loader. Thomas Edison said something like that once. Even if something I make doesn't work like I've envisioned it, that doesn't mean it's a waste of time."

The smoke starts to clear more as Power Loader sighs, "You almost blew up the entire design studio! Will you please open your eyes and listen to me for once? Hatsume!"