LEVEL 82 - "Shiketsu and Ketsubutsu"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  I just woke up, sorry if there's still spelling/grammar errors

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

Days pass as the class steadily improves their quirks, and Hatsume got Y/n the gloves she requested for her costume.

They were plain black gloves that covered three fingers, her middle, index, and pinkie fingers.

The class developed their ultimate move(s) and it didn't take long before the day of the exam arrived.

"I'm getting kind of nervous."

"I wonder what they're gonna make us do."

"Ugh... What if I can't get my license?"

"Mineta." Aizawa glares at the short boy, leaning down to be eye-to-eye with him, "Don't ask if you can. Say you will."

"Right...! Sure! I've so got this!" Mineta forced out, sweat dripping down his face out of pure nervousness.

Aizawa stands up straighter, looking at the rest of the class, "If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs will hatch into chicks. You'll be semi-pros. I expect your best."

"All right! I can't wait to be a heroic chicken." Kaminari grins enthusiastically.

"Let's call out the usual, you guys!" Kirishima holds with fist up.

The two didn't seem to notice the taller boy walking up behind them.

"On the mark.. Let's go Plus..."

"ULTRA!"

Everything pauses as the taller boy shouts out the end.

"Y'know, it's pretty rude to barge into other people's huddles like that, Inasa." A purple-haired boy from behind him comments.

Y/n's eyes narrow, recognizing their uniform nearly immediately, Shiketsu.

"What?" The boy — presumably Inasa — freezes, "Pardon me. I am so... very... extremely... SORRY!"

He drops into a deep bow, head touching the floor as 1-A flinches in surprise.

"Who is this guy? I do not trust his enthusiasm." Kaminari points at him accusingly.