Part 76 Epilogue

5200+ words.

Here comes the epilogue for you all. Do hit the star button leave your precious comments.

Would you rather spend a day with your crush or read your favourite book at home?

Would rather go to a movie date with your crush or dinner date?

Would you rather gift your crush perfume or watch?

Ignore the typos and errors, the chapter is not edited at all.

Abhimaan's POV.

The moment.

That fuckin' moment when you finally get a time with your wife.

Alone.

Without anyone disturbing.

I want to dance like a crazy teenager in love because finally I've gotten time with Sayantika and this time Agastya won't be able to cockblock me. I love our little devil way too much but sometimes he just became the villain of our story. Number of times he gave me blueballs because he wants his mamma's attention.

It's okay, still I can never get angry on him. Agastya is now six months old and he is trying to crawl every chance he gets, he is our warm ball of sunshine always passing smiles to everyone, and he loves me more than he loves his mum.

But the Little Devil doesn't let me snuggle to his mum, that place is exclusive for him and he makes sure it's only him getting snuggles from hers.

Mom and Dad is ready to handle Agastya for a night so that I could take my wife's out, the good thing is Agastya is not cranky with his grandparents and I know they would surely handle him.

"Agastya you know I love you right?" he looked at me chewing on the teether, he is teething so he is sucking and biting on anything and everything that's why Sayantika got him a teether.

He ignored and continued murdering the new toy dad got him last day by slamming him against the tiled floor again and again.

"Agastya, I need attention," I picked him up as his lips pouted and he looked around, he is searching for his mum who has went to college.

"Your mum has gone to college but you know she will come back soon," as if he understands my words as he let out a hum and rested his face on my neck and chewed on my t-shirt.

It's my leave day in office and here I am spending time with my little devil who is busy smearing his saliva on my shoulder and t-shirt, everyone is busy except me and my son who are jobless today.

Sayantika has exams and I was out of the country from last 2 weeks because dad assigned me to handle the international project and I just came back last night, and the best view greeted me was my precious ones sleeping soundly snuggling into one another.

It was good that I was out atleast she got a time to study calmly because whenever I am with hers all I want is her whole attention, whether some heartfelt conversation which always ends into me taking her and she giving in without any protests.

But I didn't get my fill, I didn't even hug her properly because she was busy and too engrossed in her study and I for surely doesn't want to become a barrier in it.

Although, the good news is today is her last exam and after that she'll be free.

Mom doesn't want us to shift back to my penthouse anytime soon, she wants all of us to stay together for now and it's good because handling Agastya alone is not Sayantika's cup of tea.

Our equations has changed, it's been months to that day in our palace, we have came into the terms, we do argue or fight which consists of her yelling and me hearing it calmly but it has decreased. We behave like a normal couple in marriage now.