LEVEL 83 - "Provisional Hero Licensing Exam"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  IM SO SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE :(

I've been staying at a relatives house for a few days and I lost track of time </3

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"Seems like UA's had a lotta trouble this year, musta been tough for you." Shindo takes note of as his eyes meeting Izuku's.

"Uh— yeah..." Izuku blinks, surprised and somewhat flustered by the boy grabbing his hands.

Shindo hurry's over to another student, "But even so, you're all still aiming to become pro heroes despite those hardships! It's wonderful!"

He winks at the group of students, "Heart's full of fortitude. I believe that's what every hero in the world needs to have."

Sparkles appear around him as Y/n frowns. He's bright but... not the same kind of bright as Izuku. His action's seem... like a facade of sorts.

"And L/n and Bakugo! It must've been hard for you two with that while kidnapping incident!" Shindo grinned, turning towards the two.

"Huh?" Bakugo frowned deeper.

"..." Y/n puts her hand in her skirt's pocket, about to pull out one of her blades, but gets stopped by Izuku.

"You both have especially strong wills, don't you?" Shindo holds his hand out to them, "Today, I'm gonna do my best to learn from you. I really hope neither of you mind."

Y/n frowns, backing away from him and moving towards Izuku in clear rejection.

Bakugo scowls, hitting away his hand, "Stop pretending. What you say doesn't match the look in your eyes."

Shindo's eyes narrow at that, an action going unnoticed by the students as Kirishima pipes up, "Hey, man, don't be so rude!"

Kirishima turns towards Shindo, "Sorry, he's just like that at times."

"It's fine! It proves how tough his heart is." Shindo forgives easily, an easygoing smile on his face.

"Hey, L/n! Can I have your autograph? You were super cool at the sports festival!" A blonde girl from the other class questions, a wide smile on her face as she looks at Y/n.

"Uh..." Y/n looks at her awkwardly, unsure of how to react to compliment.

"Seriously?" A boy with long black hair that vaguely reminded Y/n of Aizawa sighs, "Stop fangirling."