LEVEL 84 - "Fight? Fight!"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  The people she fights here are unimportant NPC's that will never appear again!

A/N: The people she fights here are unimportant NPC's that will never appear again!

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

Y/n knew that if she stayed with her class, they would ask to team up — Izuku would ask to team up — so that's why she ran, shifting glitching into her legs.

She wasn't able to hear them say anything— but she still knew that they inevitably did.

Y/N sighs, leaning against a wall in the false city, a frown resting on her face.

It's risky to work with others. She knows this.

She also could figure out easily that UA would be targets. Their quirks, fighting styles, weakness, everything; it was displayed on live television for everyone in Japan to watch.

Great going, UA.

Y/n sighs, fiddling with her scarf/cape only to stop as she remembers the targets are there.

She put two targets onto her scarf and the last one on the back of her shoe.

She definitely do that to get the chance to stab somebody. Nope. Not at all. She's an Angel who would never think of harming someone.

Y/n sighs throwing one of the balls in the air, she had three in her inventory, two in her left hand, one in her right hand.

A buzzer rings, announcing the start of the exam as she grins, kicking her leg back as she stabs a ball that immediately got thrown at her shoe.

Jumping to the left, she dodges multiple of the balls that were thrown at her, dodging each and every one of them.

"Aha! So the girl managed to dodge!" An unknown male voice cackles from behind her as she jumps forward, spinning around mid-air before landing again as she stares at the boy, not even bothering to go into a defensive position.

"Cocky, aren't you?" The boy grins sharply, the ball in his hand duplicating.

"Name is Kenzo Ryo!" He exclaims, his free hand on his hip, "My quirk is duplicate, I can duplicate any non-living matter! Which means..."

He duplicates multiple more of the balls, kicking them towards Y/n.

"I'll never run out of these!" His laugh was cocky— so proud, as if he had already won.