LEVEL 85 - "Winners!"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:   Small TW for scratching in the second paragraph!

A/N:  Small TW for scratching in the second paragraph!

Also I'm sorry I didn't upload, I tried to upload it a few days ago and I thought it went through but apparently it didn't?

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

ㅤㅤ
Y/n relaxed against the wall, so far, it seemed, she was the only one who's passed.

She frowns, nails digging into her thighs as she thinks back to the way she just left Izuku and the others.

She hopes they're not mad at her. But... what if they are? What would she do—?

"HELLO!"

Y/n flinches, snapping out of her train of thought as she looks up, eyes meeting with the boy from earlier (Inasa?).

"Ah.. hello..." Y/n replies quietly, looking at the boy in confusion.

"It's nice to see you again! Your from UA, right!?" He asks, Y/n nodding silently in reply.

"You were the first that passed! Congratulations!"

"Ehh.. yeah.." She brings her hand up, fiddling with the edge of her cape.

Interacting with people is difficult...

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

It didn't take long for students to start filing into the room, Y/n's eyes flickering to each one, trying to recognize any of them.

She recognized a few— Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, Tsuyu...

Izuku!

Y/n abruptly stands up, getting some confused looks from the people close to her.

Y/n grabs Izuku, holding his hands in her's.

"I'm sorry!" She hurry's out, staring up at Izuku as her hands tighten around his in a way that almost hurt.

"I'm sorry for leaving without explanation!" Tears had gathered the corners in her eyes, the whites of her eyes already turning red from her tears.

Her anxiety on how Izuku would react finally caught up to her.

Some people turned to look at them, but the two didn't even seem to notice the eyes on them, as if they were in their own world.