LEVEL 87 - "Disorderly Haze"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:   Ultimate move shown in this chapter! Here's a reference;

A/N:  Ultimate move shown in this chapter! Here's a reference;

TIME FOR VIDEO: 3:10
Letting glitches shift to her legs and arms, she can deliver powerful combo attacks that will knock the majority of her opponents unconscious and leave them terribly injured. She can move insanely fast during this attack which makes it harder for the opponents to see her as anything other than a blur of color. This attack is close range, making Y/n have to be near her enemies for the attack to work at full strength.

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

Unfortunately for our protagonist, the two heroes-in-training were currently arguing with each other rather than fighting Gang Orca.

"Why'd you use your flames? The heat makes the air rise up!"

"Because he didn't fall to my ice earlier. You ruined my shot on purpose, didn't you? Using your wind to blow away my fire."

"You blocked me so you'd get all the glory!"

"What? Why would I do something like that?"

"Why wouldn't you? Hatred's in your blood! You are Endeavor's son."

"What the hell has been up with you this entire time? My old man's got nothing to do—"

Todoroki gets cut off with a blast of something hitting his body.

One of Gang Orca's minions in the background calls, "Like my cement Gun? Good luck tryin' to move when that hardens up."

"This is outrageous..." Gang Orca sighs, "I can't believe your arguing."

The minions start to fire more of the cement at them, Todoroki building an ice wall infront of himself to block the attacks.

Inasa moves in the air, glaring at Todoroki, "This has everything to do with your cold-blooded father."

Inasa grits his teeth, eyes covered by his hat, though it was obvious a glare was settled there.

"To me, heroes should be full of passion. They bring hope and inspiration to people with the fire burning in their hearts. They care! It was a shock to meet your father. Because the only thing I could see in his eyes was an insatiable anger aimed at the entire world. And then, at the entrance exam, I saw you, and I knew who you were immediately. Because when I said hello... Your eyes were the same as his."