LEVEL 79 - "Restart"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  An important outfit Y/n wears, and it will appear multiple times later!

A/N: An important outfit Y/n wears, and it will appear multiple times later!

And of course, just like previously (LVL 15) you can change the eyes/hair/body type/etc but that is basically what this outfit looks like! Plus a plain white mask that covered her entire face, like Compress's! She also wears a voice changer with i...

And of course, just like previously (LVL 15) you can change the eyes/hair/body type/etc but that is basically what this outfit looks like! Plus a plain white mask that covered her entire face, like Compress's! She also wears a voice changer with it! It's doesn't change it completely; it just makes it sound a bit more robotic. So if someone heard her, they wouldn't recognize her.

Also just a reminder; If all you're going to comment is something along the lines of 'Im going to change it' then literally shut the fuck up. Those comments are absolutely infuriating. Like yeah, sure, you can change her outfit in your mind when you're imagining it if you want, but there is no need to comment it. The only thing you do when you comment that is annoy the author.

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

Shigaraki didn't say anything for a while as Y/n frowned at him, eyes filled with worry for the man.

Y/n's gaze didn't falter as they stand in silence for a few moments before Shigaraki mumbles a few curses under his breath.

"Ugh... fine. I'm not.. I'm not upset or anything." Shigaraki scratches his neck again, making Y/n frown as blood starts to drip down his neck.

Noticing Y/n's gaze— Shigaraki hesitates before stuffing his hand in his pocket.

"I just don't get how you aren't.. upset, I guess." Shigaraki's admits.

"Huh?"

That made Y/n surprised, not expecting this to be the reason the villain is acting odd recently.

"You know..." He gestures towards himself, "Villain." He then gestured at Y/n, "Hero."

Y/n's clear confusion made him let out a sound of frustration, "Ugh, fine, how about this,"

"I'm the antagonist. You're the protagonist. They don't just.. work together. They're mortal enemies. And stuff." Shigaraki elaborates.

Y/n was silent for a solid moment, processing it.

Shigaraki's let's out a sigh of relief, hoping that the girl got the message.

"So if I were to become a villain, then we could hang out?" Y/n asks, the question seemed to be more towards herself than him.

"No—"

"But then I couldn't hang out with Izuku... what about a vigilante then?" Y/n tilts her head, "Yeah. Vigilante it is then."

She claps her hand together, lips curving into a small smile as she looks at Shigaraki.

"I can be an honorary member of your League, then!" Y/n was thrilled by the idea, not even listening to Shigaraki anymore.

"No—"

"This will be the best...! Ooh, I can even design a new costume!" Y/n awes, the genuine joy in her eyes making Shigaraki pause.

He was aware the girl was... complicated.. when it came to emotions. The girl barely knew if she felt happiness, which also meant she barely showed it.

"Fine, fine.." He agreed in a mumble. "You can join my party or whatever.."

The girl's eyes lit up further as a smile drew across her face, a fuzzy feeling in her chest.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

"A new recruit?" Dabi raised an eyebrow at Shigaraki, who had just informed them of a new member joining.

"Sort of. More of someone who's teamed-up with us but hasn't joined." Shigaraki's elaborates.

"Ooh!~ Are they cute? Can I cut them up?" Himiko asked, stars in her eyes.

"Don't." Shigaraki's tone made it clear that it was a threat.

"I've already told her I wouldn't mind." A voice from beside him frowns, catching the League of guard for both who the person was, and how none of them even noticed her show up.

"Eeehh?! N/n!" Stars appeared in Toga's eyes as she tackled the girl in a hug. "This is such good news! We can hang out more now!"

Y/n sweatdropped, not even bothering pushing the girl back.

Dabi seemed torn between being annoyed that the girl was dragged into all this, or glad that the girl might actually talk to him again.

"A hero student?" Magne asks, Y/n unsure if that was meant in a positive or negative way.

"Really? But Stain called her a true hero..." Spinner was questioning all his decisions leading up to this point.

Compress and Twice didn't seem to care all that much.

Maybe this would be good for her... UA was great and all but... being here would allow her a bit more freedom. If she does something wrong at UA, it would be reported to her mother, so her actions were nearly always restricted in that way.

Here, she wouldn't have to worry about it. She wouldn't allow herself to get caught. If she does, then she can just die and restart. She can restart over and over again.

She can restart until she does it the right way.

"I'd perfer if you did use an alias with me, I'm not too fond of getting caught during all this." Y/n's lips twitch up into a small smile for a moment, "How about... Restart?"

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !