The Terrifying Goddess Swift - Lucky Winner?

'Boys only want love if it's torture
Don't say I didn't, say I didn't warn ya
Boys only want love if it's torture
Don't say I didn't, say I didn't warn ya'

Taylor Swift just performed the last song of her tour. She was met by a huge cheer and celebration. She watched her fans with a smile on her face.

When the voices decreased, she announced, "As I had announced earlier, I will write the name of one lucky fan in my blank space who will get to meet me after the concert!"

Her announcement was met by a huge cheer. Taylor opened a sheet. Everyone watched in anticipation. They all hoped that it would be them!

Taylor announced, "The lucky fan is…"
There was a pin-drop silence.
She continued, "Adam Bones!"

The announcement was met by groaning and sadness. Many fans were upset at not being chosen. They were jealous of Adam.

Adam was flabbergasted. Adam was a normal guy. He was 23 years old, well-built and a huge Taylor Swift fan! When he understood that Taylor was having a concert in his city, he immediately bought the tickets and ensured that he could stand at the very front.

He was even more flustered when Taylor looked at him after making the announcement. The crowds started leaving. A few security personnel approached Adam and brought him backstage.

Adam followed their lead. When he finally laid his eyes on Taylor, he was stunned. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She looked like a living Goddess! She was wearing a sparkling brown-black top that went from the top of her breasts to slightly less than half her thighs. The dress was supported by four thin straps, 2 which went around the shoulders and 2 that circled her neck. She wore a choker and 2 necklaces that brightened her face even further. She wore thigh-high boots that looked to be of the same color and material as her dress.

Taylor saw the look on his face and smiled. She knew the look when a prey had landed perfectly in her trap.

Taylor teased him, "Enjoying what you see?"
Adam realized that he had been staring at her. He blushed and was flustered. He immediately apologized, "I am sorry, Ma'am."

Taylor laughed sweetly on hearing that. She said, "Ma'am? What am I? 60?"
She got up and hugged Adam lightly and gave him a kiss on his cheek and said, "Just call me Taylor."
The kiss made Adam fluster even more. He said, "Alright, Taylor."

Taylor said, "Stay here. I'll freshen up and be back. As you are my lucky winner, I will have a dinner date with you."
Adam nodded. Having a dinner date with Taylor was like a dream come true. His mind couldn't think of anything else while he waited.

Taylor went into her trailer. She freshened up and asked her team to reapply her makeup. She wanted to make Adam wait for her. Adam didn't even notice the time moving as he waited for her. After half an hour, he was called into the trailer.

He entered. The inside of the trailer was as luxurious as Adam had imagined. He saw that a table was arranged at the center of the trailer with a couple of chairs around it. Taylor was sitting in one of the chairs. She looked even more beautiful. She said, "Have a seat."

Adam immediately sat in the chair opposite her. She said, "Sorry for having the date in my trailer. You know how crowded a restaurant could get if I visit it."

Adam quickly said, "No problem Taylor. This is marvellous."
Taylor teased, "It is?"
Adam nodded, "Yeah. The best meal I will ever have."
Taylor laughed at it.

Soon, a server came and served them their meal. The meal was excellent. Taylor made small talk throughout the dinner and got to know Adam more. Adam became happy seeing how interested his celebrity crush was in him. Of course, he had no idea that Taylor already had done a comprehensive background check on him.