chapter fifteen

*edited*

"Barefoot on the ground

Listening to our favorite song,"

                                                        - PERFECT

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N'S POV:

The cars went through the single roads where there were only huge and tall trees on both sides.

I was too busy looking into the phone and finding out all the cool apps.

Hoseok helped me by first explaining how to use it as he saved all the others' numbers in it.

I loved how it was easy and adjustable and could fit in almost everywhere.

After almost an hour of uneven roads came the mountains and then the road was so smooth that the grumpy Taehyung and Yoongi slept.

Jin was in his world driving and one could swear that at times we could hear him talk by himself.

I and Hoseok were watching a drama on his laptop. It was a romance drama, for that all I could know, the actors which of course demons, were breathtakingly beautiful, both men and women.

I leaned on Hoseok's shoulder, he put his arm around me as I snuggled closer to him. I wish I had an older brother like him back on earth. Hoseok always supports me. Jimin and Hoseok shared almost the same energy, but from Hoseok; I felt brotherly love while from Jimin I felt friendship love.

I could feel the car slowing down as I looked in front to see Jungkook's car right in front as they were waiting for the gate to open.

The gate was Victorian-styled as Jungkook's car went in followed by ours. I got up, stretched and arched my back as it was a long ride for about three hours straight.

I helped Hoseok place the laptop back in his backpack as I resumed looking at the beauty in front of me left me awestruck.

The mansion that they called a lake house and if I am correct, there should be about three stories in this house.

There was a fountain in front of the house and a Jungkook's SUV stopped at the entrance as Jimin got out.

"I am going to sleep for six hours straight when I see the bed," commented Yoongi as he rubbed his eyes and got out.

"Why six? Make it twelve," said Taehyung as he got out too.

I giggled at their opinion as I got out only to be engulfed by Jimin in a tight hug.

"YAH JIMIN-AH! LET HER BREATHE, WILL YOU?" shouted Jin to which Jimin let go of you as I took in my dear breath.

"I completely agree with that opinion," said Jungkook as he helped in taking the bags and luggage.

"You people are just overreacting," said Jimin as he waved it off.

I could swear I saw Jungkook grit his teeth and had his eyebrows furrowed.

"I am really tired," said Namjoon as he pushed his bag as Yoongi tried to open the front door.

"The lock isn't even budging," grumbled Yoongi as he tried to unlock it again.

Jin came with a pan which by its appearance could be said it be used for everything except cooking.

Jin gently pushed Yoongi as he smacked the pan on the doorknob as asked Yoongi for the key.

"Nothing my little multipurpose pan can't do," said Jin in a posh and mocking accent as he twirled the pan and put it on his shoulder.

We all got in as the scent of old pine surrounded the environment.

Y/n was flabbergasted.

The house was a modern Victorian-era lake house. The pillars, the floors, everything was decorated as though this lake house was built in the 1800s.

Paintings and head skulls of various animals hung on the walls which were charcoal blue.

"Y/n, I also couldn't help but say I am tired too," said Jimin while scratching the back of his head.

I giggled as I nodded.

"Of course, it was a week of living and sustaining, Jimin-a, get some rest," I said as I shoved him away.

I figured my room which was next to Mr. Boomer, also known as Jungkook.

I got out of my room and spoke of the devil, Jungkook came out too.

I clicked my tongue in annoyance quietly as I thought of moving away but the house was quiet.

And thus, I decided to follow Jungkook.

We went towards the back of the house, where a large lake and a boat lay while it rained heavily. There was a railing Jungkook went there and leaned against it.

"Aren't you tired?"

"My faction won't get that tired. The least amount of sleep I can get is even though let be thirty minutes, I work efficiently," said Jungkook as he clasped his hands.

I nodded as I stood next to him, our shoulders brushing.

"I would like to apologize for goofing around and not taking my words and deeds responsibly,"

"It never wasn't that serious," said Jungkook as he looked at me.

It took a moment for Jungkook to realize something as he sighed and grinned at me.

"Y/n, Taehyung hyung values education. He believes a person who lacks anything but education is the hill of egoness. Just don't listen to that. I know you have been through a lot. It's okay, I understand," said Jungkook as he put his hands in his pockets and began to walk back inside.

I grabbed Jungkook's arm as he froze but didn't look back.

"Can I learn now?" 

━━━━━━━━━━━━