chapter sixteen

*edited*

"All my life

      You stood by me,"

                                - DRAG ME DOWN

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N'S POV:

Jungkook took the big key from the keyhole and it opened to a paradise named library.

"Are you allergic to dust?" asked Jungkook as he took a cloth from a stand and swished it around.

"No," I replied to which I saw Jungkook nodding as he went to a giant window and opened it with his powers.

I followed him and in the end, we came to a large table which was next to a glass wall painted lightly with ivy leaves and purple flowers.

"I will be back in a moment, sit down and make yourself comfortable Y/n," said Jungkook with a smile.

I nodded as I listened to him and sat down on the cushioned chair.

Out of nowhere the fire torches and the fireplace lit up as the room now smelt of old books, rain and fire.

I turned to see Jungkook back with some books and a pouch.

Why writing in this century?!

"You need to write and not type," said Jungkook as he passed me the pouch and notebook.

I opened the pouch to see various pens, pencils, highlighters and sketches.

"What am I? A preschool kid?"

"Technically yes, the way you talk and behave tells a lot," sassed Jungkook as he sat next to me.

"So, tell me what part of English do you find difficult?" said Jungkook as he looked at me.

I gave him a puzzled look to which he continued:

"I meant, do you find trouble in speech, write or read?"

"I find trouble in writing,"

"Let me guess, you can't write by yourself, but when you are given information you could write," said Jungkook to which I nodded.

"So, in short, you lack creativity," said Jungkook.

"Did you by any chance think of writing the essay from the information you got?"

"Yes, I did indeed bring the book with me," I said to which I got up and ran down the library to my room.

I rummaged in my bag for the black notebook as I threw whatever came before me except the book.

I was about to go back but a hand pulled me back.

"Tutoring?" asked Jin.

I nodded as he said:

"Let me get you some drinks," he said as you waited ruffling the pages of the book.

In a few moments came back Jin with some cans of cold coffee.

"Have fun, I bet you will like his teachings, Y/n," he said patting my head as I took the drinks from him.

I ran back to the library to see Jungkook reading a book.

"Here," I said giving him my book and a cold coffee.

He muttered a thank you as I sat down next to him enjoying the view outside of the glass wall.