chapter nineteen

*edited*

"Are you falling

In love?"

              - MOMENT

━━━━━━━━━━━━

THIRD PERSON's POV:

There was a moment of silence. A creepy yet comfortable silence. Everyone looking at each other gulping.

But one person stood there against the wall, hands folded, smirking;

Jeon Jungkook.

"I guess she is in my hands now," said Jungkook smirking as he rolled his tongue as Y/n looked at him.

A tension which could be felt by only Y/n and Jungkook.

Y/n has come to a point where Jungkook's eye-piercing gaze is just enough for her to pool down there.

She cleared her throat as she asked:

"Cool, now how do I know my powers, how can I control them?"

"That now, Jungkook will teach you," said Jimin as he stormed to the hall.

"Okay, now please someone tell me about this faction clearly from head to toe," requested Y/n to which Jin said:

"Everything now is Jungkook. He is now your ultimate tutor," said Jin.

Y/n grumbled in defeat as she nodded.

No one except Jungkook is going to tell her anything about her.

She went inside her room as he heard being followed and knew it was Jungkook.

She walked a bit faster to her room as she was successful enough to open it but as soon as she was about to close it, a strong arm stopped it.

"Jungkook I just came, I need to rest," gritted Y/n as she tried her level best to shove him but a whole demon's strength to be compared with a half-demon is a blunder.

The door flew open sending Y/n to a side as Jungkook came in and towered her.

"J-Jungkook, what are you doing?" asked Y/n innocently.

Jungkook frowned at her as he traced her jawline.

"Why did you allow Jimin to do that?" he asked huskily.

"D-Do what?"

"Don't act so innocent Y/n. I am talking about today morning," he asked as he placed both his hands on either side of her so that she wouldn't escape.

"Why are you asking me that? Why do you care?" asked Y/n smirking as she looked at him with foxy eyes.

"At least he is not being a jerk and knows how to treat a lady the right way," she added which just added fuel to the fire.

"I'm pretty sure he is also very good in bed and-," she interrupted by a sharp pain across her neck.

Jungkook's claw cut through her neck as Y/n tried her best not to scream in pain.

Jungkook could see her struggling as he smirked at her.

"Consider this as a punishment Y/n. I can tear you apart within the snap of my fingers, I can control your breath and heart," he said as Y/n felt her heart beating faster at an inhumane rate as her lungs suffocated and screamed for air.