chapter twenty

*edited*

"Two years

And you still look the same,"

                                     - FROM ME, THE MOON

━━━━━━━━━━━━

 Y/N's POV:

I washed away my blood as I cried silently.

He is a monster! I made one mistake and he cut me!

>>FLASHBACK<<

"To make a substance levitate, first fist your right palm up with your index finger out and twirl it and raise it, thus the substance levitates, to move a bigger substance use both palms,"

I nodded as I stood position and was successful at the first.

"Good, now do the bigger substance," said Jungkook as he put a big rock in front of me.

"But-,"

"DO. THE. BIGGER. SUBSTANCE," he said in a monotonous tone.

I gulped as I tried to lift the rock, but it was too heavy for me. I grumbled as I felt pain striking through my whole body at the pressure and weight it was giving me.

My body gave up on me as I fell, the rock following my movement.

"WHY CAN'T YOU DO A SIMPLE TASK Y/N?" Jungkook shouted as he came to me with his face tattoo glowing in the deepest shade of purple with his eyes being a fiery royal purple.

I tried to run from him only to be pulled by him and his nails dug deep into my palms where they started bleeding heavily. But the irony was, nails were short and clean.

>>FLASHBACK OVER<<

I hiccupped as I rubbed both my eyes but the stinging pain of heavily injured palms which were still bleeding. I want to scream due to the pain the wounds gave me.

I want to be hugged and be told that this was all a dream.

I want to be comforted by someone whom I have known for all my life to be with me at the moment.

But I cannot.

I stripped off my hanbok as I looked myself in the mirror.

An unknown urge to throw up came when I saw my body, dirt filled almost every part of my body, my ribs bruised by the sudden movements and injuries made by myself. My arms are veiny if it weren't for my skin holding them back, they would have busted out of my body.

My jaw quivered as I covered my mouth and tears streamed out of my eyes as I got in the shower and turned on the cold shower. I slid down as I cried my heart as all the horrible and harsh words Jungkook told me came hitting me like a truck.

I tried to get up with my wobbly legs as I took in a deep breath and scrubbed the dirt off my body. I unknowingly laughed in surprise as I saw dirt between my thighs.

I hissed at some of the places where it was bruised from the falls due to the impact.

All of this happened in a matter of two days.

Me being a half-demon, belonging to the Lucifer faction, and Jungkook is my master for controlling abilities.

It was done for my good. But it was done for my sake, and yet I hate him.