chapter twenty two

*edited*

"I just wanna be happier

Is this even too much to ask?"

                                               - BLUE AND GREY

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N's POV:

"If it wasn't for that dumb prank of yours, we would have been at home having a warm breakfast," complained Jungkook.

"If it wasn't for that cocky and arrogant ass of yours, we would have been at home having a warm breakfast," I fired back.

Jungkook clenched his jaws as he stood up.

I too stood and followed him.

Annoying his cocky and arrogant ass brings a pleasure to my mind.

"Why are you following me?" asked Jungkook in sheer annoyance.

"Because you won't scream at a mosquito," I answered.

Jungkook clicked his tongue in annoyance as he continued his walk and I followed him.

After a few minutes of walking, we reached a beautiful waterfall.

The air was cold and chilly but not that cold enough that it would nip my skin.

I saw Jungkook brushing his hair with his hands, his undercut being exposed as he jumped onto the water and swam.

I rolled my eyes as I enjoyed the beauty.

The sky was thick and cloudy, and the water was bluish green with the rocks seen underwater as the trees and plants looked green and fresh. There was a mist below the waterfall which soon continued as the lake. I breathed in the fresh air filled with the scents of petrichor and floral.

I was too immersed in the beauty of nature that I didn't know Jungkook grabbing her ankle until I heard him say,

"Karma is a bitch,"

I screamed as he pulled me as the cold water immersed and wettened my skin through the oversized t-shirt and biker shorts I was wearing. I shivered at the sudden contact of water.

I opened my eyes to see Jungkook up waiting for me to come up. Heck I will, I swam to the other side and I turned back to see Jungkook just behind me.

I swam faster but Jungkook took a good grip on my shirt as I tried to wriggle out of the grip but was unsuccessful, thus I went for plan B, I removed my t-shirt as I kicked him and swam faster making sure he wasn't following me.

I was slightly embarrassed by the fact that I was only wearing a black lace bra underneath.

I swam to the other end and turned back to see no sign of Jungkook. I went up as my lungs screamed for air. I gasped as I looked around for Jungkook to see no one.

I gasped and looked up to see that the rain was starting a bit as a light shower began, I brushed my hair out of my face.

"Were you looking for me baby?" a husky voice said behind me.

I tried to push him back but he firmly held my waist.

"Let go!" I shouted as Jungkook chuckled and shook his head.

In a quick movement, he held my thighs and turned me around with great velocity.

I gasped at the sudden touch of his warm body.