chapter twenty three

*edited*

"One time for the present

Two time for the past,"

                                          - MY TIME

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N's POV:

I sighed as I laid down on the bed materialized by Jungkook as one thought wrecked the whole neurons in my brain.

What are we?

I grabbed my phone as I opened my messages.

Oh God...

Hoseok

Y/n, where are you guys?!!

Yoongi

Y/N, COME BACK!!

Namjoon

Y/n, something urgent popped up, please come back.

Jin

Kang Y/n, please come back... bring the punks too. We have to flee immediately.

I closed my phone as I looked at Jungkook.

He was lying lazily on the hammock chewing on some chips and scrolling through demongram.

I smirked as I walked over to him.

He didn't seem to notice my presence as he had his headphones on.

*Flip*

"OW! THE HECK Y/N?!" screamed Jungkook as he glared at me rubbing his elbow.

"Drop the act, I know it isn't that painful," I said as Jungkook smirked and stood up.

"Damn baby~ you learn so fast," he commented coming closer to me.

He was wearing a white shirt with the first three buttons open with his hands rolled showing his prominent veins.

His opened buttons showed a quick view of his wolf tattoo.

"The elders sent me-," I was stopped in the middle when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"They just want us to come back home, either way. I can sense danger, and you will too, soon enough," he whispered into my ear.

His arms grazed my breasts as he lightly squeezed them. I let out a quiet moan as Jungkook chuckled.

"Let's get to know each other," suggested Jungkook as he lay on my hammock, the bottom part of his shirt opening to see his Adonis belt.

"Why would I want to know a jerk like you?" I asked folding my hands and looking at him.

"This is your chance to ask me anything, But the condition is I get to ask you a question too," he said as I sat next to him.

"What is your favourite colour?"

"Black. Why did you kiss me that day?" answered Jungkook and gave me a question with flamed up my face.

"That was because you were being a good man. Now, looking at you, people say the true colour of a person comes out when you get to know them by yourself," I replied.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes as he motioned me to ask.

"If you were to date a girl, which personality would you go for?"

It took Jungkook a few moments to look away from me as he leaned back looking at the roof of the tree house dreamily.

"A girl who can accept me the way I am. My cocky, arrogant, breaking down, flirty, angry, jealous, possessiveness. A girl who can understand and accept my weakness. A person who would gladly join with me to carry my burden. What about you?"

"A human. A person who knows how to treat me right. Decent job. Doesn't matter if he had a bad family background. All that matters to me is that he respects women rather than mock them. The house should be run with equality and everything forgiven will be forgiven. A family I wish goes to chur-," I immediately stopped my sentence when I saw Jungkook biting his lip and getting up.

JUNGKOOK's POV:

Why?

Why do I get a feeling like this?

Why do I feel my eyes tearing up?

I stretched my back as I leaned against the window and looked at Y/n who gave me a puzzled expression.

"Let's just go back," I insisted to which she furrowed her brows.

"But-,"

"Oh please, if you are so much worri-,"

"Fine," she said standing up.

I looked at her thighs as she snapped her fingers.

"My eyes are here," she said trying her best not to smirk.

I ignored her as I could feel her heartbeat quicken with anger.

Before I knew it, I was pulled back by Y/n, her chest slammed against mine.

I grabbed her hips, and I looked at her a bit shocked.

"What am I to you Jeon Jungkook?" she asked.

I could see her beautiful doe eyes tearing up.

I looked at her for more information, I didn't understand a thing.

"You treat me like shit and the next second treat me like a lady! Why are you playing with me Jungkook? Why do you push me away?! Why do you hat-"

I didn't even let her complete her sentence before I stormed out.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

💜 VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE 💜

 SHARE 💜