chapter twenty four

*edited*

"What kinds of waves strike

I will endlessly sing,"

                                                         - LOUDER THAN BOMBS

━━━━━━━━━━━━

JUNGKOOK's POV:

What the fuck is wrong with me?

Why did I ignore her?

If you could only know Y/n, I have been thinking the same thing since the day you kissed me on the cheek.

I scoffed and hung my head down as I brushed my hair back in the process.

No one can love me.

And all the time, I have been pushing these feelings.

And this time too. I will push them far.

Kang Y/n, sorry but I can't risk you.

I laughed at my stupidity, all of this due to jealousy.

Y/N's POV:

We stood at the entrance of the house.

The three of them looked a little pale. I don't know why though. Even when I asked them about it, they would divert the topic but would never answer it.

Jungkook, the fucktard has been ignoring me since my vent out, and it took every inch of me to not cry about it then and there.

It was currently two in the morning, and here we were standing in the cold air and chill shower.

Usually by this amount of contact with water, I would have been sick by now. But now, I don't feel anything about it. I could feel my fever coming two days prior, the time since I got out of the water.

Hoseok said that the demon blood awakens only when the human blood is spurted out by a demon and some kind of test is done. I always saw my blood a bit darker and maroon-ish than the normal human's blood, and I never figured out my blood type. 

The hospitals just shoved me away saying that my blood isn't actual blood and yet a disease which has never been seen in any humans before except me. Weird, then I thought. Now it makes a lot of sense.

I looked at Jungkook to see him straightly looking at the house purposefully ignoring my stare as my heart pained at that. Why? What have I done to deserve this? At this point, I won't mind the amount of pain I have to feel just for him to look at me.

"We are going to climb," said Jimin as he rolled his sleeves up.

"What?! I can't cli-," I was interrupted by Taehyung. "How can you know? I will hold you and let's see if you have truly awakened your powers, you should be able to now," he said sucking on a lollipop.

Taehyung sometime or the other sucks on a lollipop.

"I will take of that," said Jimin as he pushed Taehyung and held him by the shoulder.

"Why can't I? I am also her friend. Aren't you a pain in the ass always," scoffed Taehyung in rage.

"Oh please, shut up, I hated your faction always. Always getting angered by the smallest of the small-OW!" said Jimin as he winced Taehyung and threw his lollipop straight into his eyes.

"YOU-,"

I sighed but saw Jungkook looking at me for a mere second. He said nothing but I could say he was telling me to follow him as he climbed the wall as the others fought about how they hated each other's factions.

I guess we could say sometimes we kind of have the faction genes that awaken at times.

I could feel my hands shaking as I stood next to the wall as Jungkook was waiting for me from a few distance above.

I would put my leg put soon refrain it because of nervousness. This happened almost for four times I could hear him sigh as he walked down.

"This is nothing you should worry about, even if you are going to fall, your inner powers won't let you fall," said Jungkook mere soft voice.

And all this time, I could focus on is how melodic his voice is. I just got so attracted to it I didn't even focus on him letting his hand out.

"Y/n?" he called out as I snapped out of my trance.

Back on Earth, I would be called Spiderman. But here, I guess it's normal.

I held onto his warm hands as my heart quickened due to the lack of space between us.

He didn't say anything and pulled me gently along with him.

We reached the window of his room and he helped me get in his room by pulling me up by my waist and all this time, I could feel my stomach bursting with butterflies and how my skin warmed up against his touch.

As soon as my foot touched his floor, he let go of you immediately but then never looked at him.

"Jungkook?"

"Just go," he gave a cold response.

A very cold and blunt statement that could be compared to a blunt sword that pierced through my heart.

I could feel my eyes brimming with tears but this time I didn't let them stop.

"Kookie, I hope you can rest well. See you in the morning," I said as my voice cracked in the middle and I could feel my tears wet my cheeks.

I clutched my mouth shut and bit my lips as I ran out of the room.

I hate this. I despise this. Why can't he open up? I fell onto my bed as my pillows began to soak in tears.

If that's what he wants, he gets it.

He has been pushing me all the time.

And this time, I will walk away on my own.

I have been trying to get close to him.

To know what he is, always trying to forget his cruel words and deeds.

But he just doesn't let me.

If he hates me that much, I should just equalize it with him.

And if ever possible, if these negatives cut out to form neither positive nor negative, I would proudly state myself as a mathematician.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Half of you won't understand what I meant in the end ;)