chapter twenty five

*edited*

"But what is that moment's

Right now,"

                                    - BLACK SWAN

━━━━━━━━━━━━

THIRD PERSON's POV:

At around six early in the morning, everything was packed up as everyone got into the cars and came in as they set off back to their own house.

The elders were more worried at first about how long we went for, but hearing out that we had fun, made them release a sigh of relief.

None of them got punished this time, as Jin considered this time as he gave an acceptation.

Y/n couldn't even sit stable because of the one thought she had in her head.

It came to a point where she shook her leg at an inhumane speed, her brows furrowed and hands clutched till her knuckles were white.

"Y/n, are you okay?" asked Hoseok as he shook her shoulder lightly.

"Yes, I am. If you don't mind me asking, if I go out on my own without any of the guys by my side, will I be in trouble?"

"You won't be in trouble unless you get a kiss from Jungkook," stated Hoseok.

"What happens if I don't take the kiss?" asked Y/n

"You will be easily manipulated, cheated and robbed. People can understand that you are a half-demon," said Taehyung.

"So, I can kiss anywhere on Jungkook, not necessarily on the lips?"

"No, you should-," said Taehyung but was interrupted by Y/n: "No one told me to specifically kiss on the lips," said Y/n smirking.

"You can," said Jin.

"Smart thinking Y/n," said Yoongi chuckling.

"Can I apply for a job here?"

That question made the whole car still.

"What do you a job?" asked Yoongi.

"I need to continue my studies and want to do a part-time job,"

"So, planning on joining University?" asked Taehyung.

"Yes. I am willing to take the risk. I didn't learn taekwondo for no reason," said Y/n.

"Wise choice. But play carefully. You have to continue your training too," said Taehyung.

"I will,"

"Also-," Yoongi turned to speak with her but froze after looking at Y/n.

"Your eyes," he said stunned.

Everyone looked into her eyes as they gasped.

"Y/N! YOU ARE OFFICIALLY BECOMING A DEMON!"

What?

Y/n looked into the rear-view mirror to see a spark of periwinkle on my iris.

"Your hair!" squeaked Taehyung showing her ends as they were turning purple too.

"I don't want to reveal it yet," said Y/n horrified.

"You can dye it," suggested Taehyung.

"How long does a dye stay?" asked Y/n.