chapter twenty six

*edited*

"You are my

Soulmate,"

                                - FRIENDS

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N's POV:

I growled in pain as blood came out of my nose.

There was no way they were going to let me go back to Earth with my awakened powers.

It has been a month since the lake house incident, and every day, the others stayed at home protecting me.

We lived underground. A tree above is our door to exit.

We were caught by Van three times, but all those times, I escaped.

I never got to see his face. I just want to see that monster's face.

Jungkook's talks began to lessen and lessen as days passed after he heard my decision to go back to Earth.

It came to a point where I pulled into my room and had a breakdown of how much of a punk he had been. Jungkook just looked at me with his cold eyes.

My powers were becoming controllable as days passed, Jungkook kept his promise, not a scar on my body was due to him.

"Are you okay?" asked Jungkook like always.

And like always, I never answered.

"Now, for the last time, I want to see you break this net," he said casting a purple web over me.

I looked at him and I could see hope in his eyes.

In a month, I became lithe, more muscular yet skinny and pale. Others though are happy at meeting me, the next moment they remember me going, the rest of the conversation will be going downhill.

I took a deep breath as I could feel my power swirling through my veins I could feel my hand becoming lightweight.

"I let out the breath I was holding for a long time, as I pushed my hand forward breaking the net from the front and back.

I twirled as I brought my hands up I could feel my power at the maximum as I brought it down with force, breaking the net.

JUNGKOOK's POV:

Such a beauty.

I could feel my chest swelling with pride as I was her master.

But the next moment, my heart ached at her leaving soon.

Her hair, her lips, her doe eyes, her lashes, her waist, her hands. Everything is attractive.

I have fallen.

I have fallen hard on the girl I treated shit.

I smiled faintly as she looked at me with monotonous face.

"Now, as you have reached almost everything, now comes the last part; opening of your wings,"

"Wings?" she asked her eyes wide as saucers in horror.

"It will be taught in the next session,"

She nodded as she bowed down in respect.

We began walking home and I noticed her being uncomfortable.

I have been talking rarely to her and it hurts me. But it is for the best that I would forget easily when she leaves for good.

We reached home to be warmly welcomed by Namjoon holding a lantern in his hand.