chapter thirty one

*edited*

"BEACH!

     BITCH?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N's POV:

I got off the bus as I entered my go-to restaurant, I was one hour early for my lecture. There was nothing in my fridge that could finish my current hunger state.

I craved for something salty and spicy and a bit of umami. The Korean holy trinity it is!

"I would like to have some tteokbokki, blood sausages with tapioca noodles and some deep-fried tofu,"

I ate the tteokbokki mentally moaning of how the spices and everything were in the right ratio and flavor.

The rice cake is chewy and hot. I ate the blood sausage being chewy and wet at the same time.

>> INCOMING PHONE CONVERSATION <<

Incoming call from Eunwoo <3

Accept  or  Decline

"Good morning, Y/n,"

"Gwd mourning Eunwoo,"

Eunwoo chuckled at her struggling to speak out.

"Having breakfast, I, see?"

"Yes. I have thirty more minutes until class starts. Where are you?"

"Office. Want to come? I will be free in the afternoon,"

"Woah, dude. We just met, and now you are calling me to your office?"

"Yes,"

"I just can't simply barge in,"

"I will have the receptionist know about you,"

"Okay,"

"Then see you this afternoon,"

"See you after lectures,"

Y/n waited for Eunwoo to end the call only for to him chuckle and then end it.

>> END OF PHONE CONVERSATION <<

+ + +

I held onto my bag tightly as I took in a deep breath.

It's going to be easy.

It's just like "Hey, where can I meet Cha Eunwoo?"

I looked up at the tall skyscraper as I took another deep breath and entered the building.

"Um- Good afternoon, ma'am-,"

"Are you Kang Y/n?"

"Yes, I am,"

"Just take the lift and click the 50th floor button,"

I nodded as I thanked her.

I patiently waited as I was smiling like a mad lady.

Eunwoo helps me so much in forgetting about this Jungkook.

But also, I feel some sort of guilt pooling around my chest that suffocates me a lot.

But he was the one who asked for it.

He knew it.

The elevator made a ding sound as the doors opened.

I walked to the front where a large black door stood.

I gulped as I knocked on it.

"Who is it?" I heard Eunwoo ask in a rude voice.

"E-Eunwoo, It is me..,"

"Y/n?"

"Yes,"

The door opened to reveal Eunwoo smiling at me as he stepped aside.

"I am so sorry for the rude sound. I am just frustrated that those punks I call my workers are becoming brainless as the second passes by,"

I giggled but soon felt insecure as he was wearing a black suit and looked sexy as fuck and me looking like a grumpy old grandma.

"Did you have lunch yet?" asked Eunwoo as he closed his laptop.

"Not yet,"

"Great, I have ordered some takeout for us, hope you like it. We are going to dine in my balcony," he said smiling.

I looked agape at his office.

He wasn't lying about him being a chief editor.

The room was grey and black-themed. Grey sofas with black pillows. A fireplace which was lit.

"Did you notice the weather this morning?" asked Eunwoo as I nodded.

"Yes, I did! The air was more chilly than usual,"

"So, what are your plans for Christmas," asked Eunwoo as he handed me some sparkled water.

"I don't know, I couldn't visit my mother as she is busy dating a guy, she told me today morning,"

It was a sudden call from her, randomly. And told how she could celebrate this Christmas with me.

"Same here, my parents are in London. And as much as I hate to say it. I don't want to meet them," he said scoffing.

I gently held his hand as Eunwoo looked at me.

"Let's celebrate together,"

I could see a spark of happiness light up in Eunwoo's eyes as he hugged me.

"Thank you so much Y/n, I want to always celebrate Christmas with someone," he said looking at me with a cheesy smile.

I giggled as I nodded.

"Plus, I am not taking a no. You are coming to my house this evening," he said as I was about to reject but didn't find a reason to.

It has been a while since I socialized.

"I don't find a reason to not come," I shrugged as he chuckled.

"I will pick you up. Send me the location later," he said as I nodded.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Please do a favour and vote if you like my book... Commenting doesn't hurt anyone nor does Voting or Sharing so don't be dumb and do it which is FREE and that's how I will at least know that you are liking my content :)

💜 VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. 💜