22 | I Hear Her Voice In My Ears

24.06.2023📍

Jungkook came back home after running for an hour in the nearby park. First thing he noticed was Jimin's room that wasn't closed as usual. He shrugged at first, wiping his sweat with a towel.

But then his eyes fell on Jimin's phone on the floor near the sofa. He picked it up with a curiously raised eyebrow before knocking on Jimin's door. But there was no sound and it was odd once again.

He carefully entered his room, careful enough to not invade his privacy. But there was no one in the room. Door to his washroom was also open and he again called for him. "Jimin... Are you there..."

Getting no reply, he was about to exit the room, but his ears caught on the sound of water dripping consistently.

"Jimin I'm coming into the washroom... Turn away if you are naked..." He warns before peeking inside.

His limbs turn cold almost immediately, before he feels a rush of adrenaline kicking in and his eyes widening. "JIMINNNN" He yells running towards him.

He lifts him up in his arms and takes him out to his room before placing him on a corner of the bed.

"Jimin wake up..." He panics looking at his blue lips and cold white face, almost lifeless.

His heart rate quickens. Afraid of the worst, he leans closer to his nose, closing his eyes in relief when he hears the faint breathing.

"Jimin wake up please..." He rubs his hands. He sees his lips shivering, and slowly, his blurry, panic-stricken eyes notice his whole body shivering.

He quickly removes his wet shirt and pants before draping him under the blankets on the dry side of the bed. Then he doesn't think twice before removing the left clothes from his icy cold body.

He brings a towel from the washroom and wipes his face with it, drying his hair at the end. He takes long breaths to finally calm himself down.

"You sure are good at scaring people more than you get scared yourself" He mutters caressing Jimin's cheek mindlessly.

His limbs were still cold. Jungkook could feel the contrasting difference in them because of how how hot his own blood was after everything.

Slowly Jimin started gaining consciousness, only increasing his shivering from before. His body shook, his lips trembled pathetically.

"Jimin..." Jungkook didn't know what to do.
Or may be he knew, but was hesitating if that would be a good move. But fuck it.

He removed his sweat drenched shirt and cleaned his torso with the same towel he used to dry Jimin's hair.

Then he shifted a little to remove the blanket from Jimin's upper body before leaning down and pressing himself against his chest.

At first, he felt a cold shiver run down his spine. He didn't expect Jimin to be that cold after being under the blanket for a considerable amount of time.

A cold sigh left Jimin's lips. Jungkook slid his hands under him, hugging his back to keep him as warm as he could.

After a little while, Jimin tried moving, he pressed into him further, seeking warmth. He breathed heavily before pressing his face fully into Jungkook's warm neck.

Goosebumps formed on his skin, Jungkook tried to move to a different position because laying on top of him was getting uncomfortable as he was being mindful of not crushing him under his weight.

When he laid on his side and brought Jimin into his embrace, he was starting to come back to his natural skin color.

Jungkook takes a sigh of relief. He looks at his face with such a strong emotion he doesn't even know what to name it. Was he capable of having feelings for someone?