chapter 25

Time skip
Next day
In office !

Yn and jungkook decided to complete all office work before going to trip . They had a large work load .

While yn and jungkook were checking some documents in the office. Someone knocked on the door.

Jungkook- come in

(Soobin enters the cabin)

Soobin- good morning Mr.jeon

Jungkook- oh soobin you are here.

(Yn looked at soobin and was shocked to see him here.)

Soobin- yn noona (immediately hugs her)

Yn- soobin, how are you ? And you are here in Korea. How? ( hugs him back)

Soobin- I came here last week when aunt jeon called me and told me that since jungkook hyung have to go somewhere, if i can handle the company and you know from how long I was waiting for getting a job.

Yn- now that you are here. I am sure I don't need to worry about any work.

Soobin- ofcourse noona

Jungkook- Ahmm Ahmm ! (clears his throat) (jealous) may I know how do you both know each other?

Soobin- hyung me and noona were in same college. Noona was my senior.

Jungkook- hmm. Start you work. Mr. Han(manager) will explain everything to you.

Yn- why Mr. Han? It's my work to explain him since he is going to take work regarding ceo and P.A

Jungkook- fine. Do as you want (left the cabin)

Yn- huh now what happened to him?

Soobin- btw noona you both are getting married.

Yn- idk soobin. I don't think so.  he doesn't likes me and want to marry me. Not like I am dying to but...

Soobin- you like him don't you noona. (Teases her)

Yn- what!! No (soobin looks at her intensely with serious face) ok maybe a tiny bit. (Soobin still looks at her) ok fine.

Soobin- don't worry noona I am sure he also likes you.( wide smile)

Yn- alright. Now no more talking. Come I will tell you what you have to do.

(Yn explained all the work to him).

Jk- Ms kang please come in my office.

Yn- yes sir !

Knock knock!

Jk- come in !

Yn- Ahh !!

Jk- shh !!

Jungkook pinned yn to the wall .

Yn- what are you doing Mr Jeon ?

Jk- pinning you to the wall .

Yn- what if someone saw us !

Jk- ( whispers near her ear ) let them .

Yn- wh-what?

Jk- I warned you not to get too close to soobin . Didn't I ?

Yn- I-I we are just friends .

Jk- hmm !! U should take care to not get too close .

Yn- huh ? Are you perhaps jealous Mr Jeon .

Jk- jealous ? Why would I be !

Yn- Hmm !!

Jk- I think you understood your job .

Yn- ye-yes !

Jk- good !

Meanwhile jungkook was looking her with loving eyes. But as soon as she looked at him. He diverts his eyes. He don't know why he was doing this but he knew one thing that he definitely liked her secretly.

(Yn has explained everything to soobin and it was already late at night. Everyone has already left, only jungkook, soobin and yn were in office. Jungkook was signing some documents. Yn was keeping important files and soobin was checking the project information)

Yn- I think everything is completed and it's already late. We should go home now.

Jungkook- hmm

Yn- soobin will you be able to go alone?

Jungkook- he is not a kid.

Yb- but..

Soobin- he is right noona. Don't worry. If you want I can drop you.

Jungkook- no need. I will drop her.

Yn felt a sudden happiness but she didn't said anything.

Soobin- okay. (Lefts)

Jungkook- yn come and sit

Yn- okay. (Yn was thinking deeply about something when she felt jungkook was very close to her) (looks up and sees jungkook whose was just In front of her) what!!

(They both looked at each other and felt the world stop. They were going to lean in when they suddenly heard a horns voice. Jungkook goes back to his seat and starts driving. Both of their faces were flushing red but other could not see because of dim lights)

Yn- I... why

Jungkook- I called you so many time to buckle your seat belt but you didn't listen)

Yn- sorry 😐

Jungkook- it's ok

------------
TBC
Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoyed
Please leave a vote 💜