17: The damage

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person POV

Jimin was on high alert after the booming growls of Jungkook and Taehyung's shouting, which followed shortly after, causing him to call Yoongi and Jin instantly to stop any more damage.

But when he entered the room with the alphas, his eyes showed pure sympathy for the mates. Jungkook, the great alpha, and the unbeatable leader, was kneeling on the floor while the frail Taehyung was curled up at the distant corner of the bed, whimpering occasionally. The stench of distress filled in the room was too heartbreaking for all of them.

Jin and Yoongi shared a glance before the former stepped forth to knock at the door, even when it wasn't needed as their sire must be already aware of their presence by their scents, it was out of respect they hold for their leader.

Jungkook gulped thickly, closing his eyes to get rid of the tears that might have pooled up there some time while apologizing and witnessing the sight of his mate trying to get away in fear. A subtle sigh escaped his chapped lips before he got up, again making his heart hurt when Taehyung made himself smaller if possible at the shuffling. This much terrified the poor lad was sitting there, and it didn't go unnoticed by the other three werewolves as well.

Without saying a single word, he just turned and left the room instantly, not even sparing a glance at his friends who looked very concerned.

Once, Jungkook was out of the room and went to another one, Jimin took hasty steps, followed by Jin to the distressed human. Licking his lips, Jin knelt beside the blue-haired boy and examined his body briefly.

"Tae, look at me, please." He softly started, his voice gentle as if talking with a small, scared child. The other couple stared with sad eyes when the said male just stayed the same, not wanting to face any of them.

"Dear, no one is going to hurt you now, please." Jimin bit his lips, noticing how Taehyung clutched over his loose shirt on hearing that.

"Jimin, get me the glass of water." The beta quickly did as asked and handed the water to the older alpha.

Taehyung stayed bunched up all this while, not even trying to peek at any of them. Even when that soft tone was almost melting his facade, making him think over to just embracing the male who was nothing but like a kind brother to him during his stay, but again, his mind screwed it up, reminding him that Jungkook was also a very soft spoken, yet he managed to break him to this extent.

When water glass touched his hand, which was placed over his head to cover it, Taehyung gasped and tried to scurry away more, but Jin was quick to catch him before he could fall on the floor.

"Don't be afraid, please. You might hurt yourself more." Hearing the concerns, Taehyung licked his lips, feeling the need to quench his thirst, but again, he was too spent to even follow his heart.

"Leave me, please." The words meant double meaning and three older males weren't unaware of that.

"At least, drink some water. Your body needs..."

"Rest - it needs rest from this all." Taehyung butted in, pulling away lightly from his arms to gaze up at the oldest one in the room. "Let me be at peace, for once!"

Jin's eyes watched how those soft brown ones wavered for a brief second before turning hard again as if conveying that 'you couldn't help and can not', and it hurt him.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin, who was drenched with a scent of sadness, and it bothered him a lot. "Don't be sad, give him some time."

"He is so hurt, not only physically but mentally too," Jimin mumbled back, leaning on the warmth of his mate, watching the hard glare Taehyung was giving to no one.