chapter 27

(They all got ready and went to have their breakfast)

Yn- where to go ? Where is jungkook ?

Jin- Missing him already ?

Yn- what are you saying ? Oppa !!

Hobi- see your jungkook has come!

Yn saw towards the direction where hobi pointed and saw jungkook coming along with jimin , taehyung and eunwoo . He was looking handsome .

Rose- girl calm down he is yours only .

Lisa- yes unnie stop staring him. 

Yn- what are you all talking ? 😳 Don't tease me !

Eun woo- why are you red ? I know I am hot 🔥.

Yn- Huh 😳 ! Well nothing .

Eun woo- so you are really blushing because of me .

Yn- stop ! Let's go .

Eun woo- but where are we going beautiful .where do you want to go ?

Yn- please stop !!

Jk- ..... ( Glaring )

Hobi- alright guys so the first place we will go is tuilleries garden.

Rose- I have heard about It a lot. It had a lot of beautiful flowers.

Eunwoo- it is a very good place to click pictures.

Jennie- but wait how are we going?

Jimin- with bus we will go to.nearest bus stop and from there we will go with bikes (bicycle)

( They all reached the bus stop by walking.)

Yn was looking at jimin and rose and jin and jisoo. They four one of the most romantic couples.

She saw how Jin never left jisoo hand.

Jimin and rose were both never afraid to show that they and their hearts belong to each other. 
Among all these she noticed something going on with her bff

She has noticed many times that how Jae looked at Mia with loving eyes. Yes it was a little strange for her that maybe her brother and bff liked each other but she could not Ignore the fact that she also wanted something like with jungkook even though she never said.

While yn was looking at everyone there was someone looking at her. It was none other than jungkook. He noticed how yn smiled at the couples how she admired their relationship.  He felt like he also wanted to have something like that with her

While yn was not looking at in front she suddenly slipped but jungkook caught her in time. Jae and Mia who were a little in front of them looked back and saw the two of them staring at each other.

Mia- just kiss...

Jungkook and yn got out of the trance and blushed red.

Yn- umm thankyou

Jk- its okk

Eun woo- beautiful you should have been in these arms . I would have really kissed you .

Yn- come on eun woo .