My first date

I had spent the last 3 hours getting ready for my first date with Jeremy. He is the Cuban man that has been messaging me on Grindr. I shaved my body face to toes. I glued on the 15 dollar nails from target. I put on my wig from Amazon. And lastly I get dressed. I slipped into black laced panties that could barely hold my balls. Followed by a black latex miniskirt that holds my cock skin tight to my body. I put on a bra that patches my panties and I throw a black white beater over that. I slip sweatpants on over my skirt and walk out of my dorm bathroom. I walk down the stairs and out the door. I speedwalk to Jeremy's car and practically throw myself in the back seat. I am breathing heavily as I close the door and take in my surroundings. It wasn't just Jeremy. Sitting next to me is a muscular black man dressed in a black suit. Everyone was in a black suit including another male driving.

*hello Lucy I'm Jeremy and this is my friend Bryson. This is my driver Trey. I understand that this is your first time so I want you to be as comfortable as possible. What can I get you?*

"I'm okay"

*prefect*

He nods to Trey and we drive off. We drive maybe 10 minutes before I am blindfolded and brought into a house.

*Mrs. Lucy it has come to my attention that you want to be used like a slut tonight* I nod my head in approval. He walks over to me and pushes me down on my knees. *use your words slut* "yes please" Bryson walks over to me now and take off my shirt. ~that includes me too~ I feel my nipples begin to harden "yes please" they remove my blindfold and I am surprised at how big the place is. More importantly how big their buldges were. I begin rubbing both. *get on the couch and take those sweatpants off* both Bryson and Jeremy walk over to the couch and sit down next to each. I stand up remove my shoes and socks before taking off my sweatpants. I tug at my skirt and pull it down so it covers my ass. I walk over to the boys, Jeremy looks calm and collected while Bryson looks looks like he's about to burst through his pants. So I choose Jeremy. I walk in between his legs turn around and lower myself onto him. He looked so calm but his cock is throbbing. At the pressure on his cock Jeremy grabs me by my hips and pulls me all the way on top of him. I use my right hand and place it on brysons bulge and my left on Jeremy's knee as I grind my ass against his cock. Bryson can't take it anymore and stands up infront of me so his cock is level with my mouth. I'll take a look back at Jeremy for approval "can I suck his dick?" *go for it* I lunge at his belt just unbuckling it not taking off before slowing myself down. I wanted to be the best slut. I lean in close to his crotch and untuck his shirt leaving kisses on his v-line. Ill make him hold his shirt so I can unbutton his pants. And pull out his cock. It's close to 10 inches and has more girth than any dildo I've used. I feel a slap on my ass on my ass and I let out a muffled moan I turn to look at Jeremy. He has completely taken the top part of his suit off revealing his rack of a chest and abs. He unbuckles his pants and reveals a cock almost identical to Bryson's. Oh shit! "Jeremy that's not going to fit inside me" *just relax baby* he sits back and lets his cock flop onto his abs I sit back on it and begin grinding again. *trey we need lube and bring my phone* Trey comes running in a few seconds later with a bottle of lube in one hand and Jeremy's phone in the other. Jeremy grabs the lube *film this* Trey turns to the camera and turns on the flash before hitting record. He takes the lube and squirts a glob of it on his hand before stroking his cock and rubbing my role with his fingers. I begin to stroke brysons cock as Jeremy inserts a finger in my ass I ppraise my ass in the air to make it easier for him. I stick out my tongue for Bryson to insert it. He puts the tip of his cock on my tongue and I wrap my hand around him and pull his cock into my mouth. He lets out a slight laugh before grabbing my hair and pushing his cock to the back of my throat. I push back against Jeremy's fingers and he gets the idea. He grabs my hips and pulls my hips onto the top of his cock. His tip barely opening my ass. Bryson thrusts into my throat causing me to to buckle my hips and he slides more into my ass. Bryson thrusts deeper causing me my entire body to go numb and I practically slide down Jeremy cock like a pole. *fuck me I didn't know someone's hole could be so needy* he thrusts into my ass. "That's not the only hole that's needy" I sit up off his cock and get on my knees infront of him. I grab him by the base and hurl my mouth onto him until my lips met my hand causing his hips to buckle and his cock throb in my throat. He grabs the lube and throws it to Bryson. *use her* Bryson looks at his cock decides not to use the lube ~let's see how good this slut was at giving a sloppy blowjob~ he pushes the tip of his cock into my ass before grabbing my hips and pulling me slowly onto his cock until I was begging him to stop. "BRYSON YOU ARE TO DEE—" I was shut up by Jeremy's cock being shoved into my mouth. Bryson began thrusting with each thrust being a little faster and deeper ~that's it~ Bryson puts his hands onto Jeremy's and pushes my head down hard onto his cock causing me to squirm around for air. He lets go and I come up gasping for air ~you fuck her throat till she is squirming for air and I'll fuck her till she can't move~ Jeremy nods in agreement and grabs my head. I push his hands away "I can do it myself" I buddy my face into his balls kissing and sucking them. Bryson idles at a constant speed. I slide my tongue from the base of his balls to the top of his cock and take him as deep as I can possibly go. I come back up without gagging "okay I lied I do need your help. Will you push my head down until my tongue reaches your balls again?" Bryson begins to pick up speed again. I lick Jeremy from the base of his balls to the tip of his cock again but this time he  grabs my head and pushes me down onto his cock. His cock reaches the back of my throat and Bryson is now balls deep inside my ass. Clapping his balls against mine. Everytime I gag Jeremy just used it as lube to force his cock deeper into my throat until he gives me one final push and I slide down the last 2 inches easy. Jeremy let's go of my head but I stay on the base of his cock licking his balls again as his cock throbs in my throat. Brysons thrusts begin to rock my body and with every thrust I would deepthroat Jeremy again. ~I'm gounna-~ Bryson thrusts hard into my ass and I feel myself tightening around his cock as he fills my ass. Jeremy in the other hand gives me no warning and shoots his load down my throat not giving me the option to swallow or not.