Chapter 9

Author's pov

Both Taehyung and Y/n reached Mr Min's office and Straight went to his cabin.

Pa of Mr Min: Sir and Ma'am both of you wait here Sir must be coming.

Both: ok.

As they were waiting Y/n said....

Y/n: Should we start where we left off.

Tae: Huh?

Y/n: YK in the car.

Tae: Wha-

She pushed him towards the wall and pinned him.

(A/n: God Tae why are not dominant.)

(Tae: What is my fault you made me like this.)

(A/n: Well uh...😅😅😅)

(Tae: 🙄🙄)

(A/n: Who you rolling your eyes at you know na tha-)

(Tae: Yeah Yeah You will make me a monk in African jungle,Change place with JM ik that shit already)

(A/n: And still you are talking like this)

(Tae: Well do whatever you want but you also can't resist can you 😉😉)

(A/n: Of course I can)

(Tae: Ohk fine then I am going to be a monk in Africa but I will go like this wait I am sending you the pic.)

The pic.

(A/n: 🤤🤤🌚🌚🌚😢😢😢🤯🤯🤯🤯🤧🤧🤧😳😳😳)

(Tae: 😏😏 so....)

(A/n: I-I will get back at you.)

(Tae: And how? 🙄)

(A/n: Well see yourself 😏😏)

Tae: What r u doin?

Y/n: Well.....

She came close to him their lips were inches apart but then.....

Something happened......

Someone opened the door.....

It was.....

Mr Min: Hey kid- omo 🙀🙈🙈🙈 sry for the disturbance I am going out finish your business first.

Y/n pulled away.

Y/n: Dad you ruined our moment.

Mr Min: I am sry should I go.

Y/n: No now we will discuss.

Mr Min: Man I should have come late then you would have finished your business anyways let's start.

Tae:* to himself* Like Father Like Daughter.

Mr Min: so the reason I have called you both, Is that you both need to keep eye on Nancy ofcourse and the best thing is she has a crush on V so it's more easy Y/n you need to make her jealous as she would divert her mind towards you both and It will be easy for us to keep a hold of her things and whenever she call you to meet Tae or calls you at her house try to get as much information you can. That's it all the best you both well its 7 in morning office starts from 9 ho home an get refreshed and Son you stay here Y/n darling can you go out for a bit.

Y/n: But I wanna stay.

Mr Min: Y/n *stern gaze*.

Y/n: Fine....

She goes out.

Mr Min locks the door and Trun to Tae.

Mr Min: Taehyung see we have a lot of enemies and I have tried my best to protect my child now you will be with her Ik she is strong and all but as a single father I try to understand her as much as I can she grew up without a mom Ik how she felt when she was small, She was more matured then the kids her age, I saw her how she complained that everyone's mom dress then up at school play, You know she made a card for me on Mother's dayand instead of keeping a photo in my wallet look here I have kept a note attached to the card instead it says.

Dear Dad
I know it's mother's day but I don't have a mom you never let me feel lonely or make me feel that I didn't had a mom You Know Why because I HAD YOU DAD you are mom for me dad for me my bestfriend my first love my everything I LOVE YOU DAD.

Mr Min read this while few years escaped his eyes.

Mr Min: She wrote this when she was seven.

Tae: She wrote this at th age of seven wow.

Mr Min: Yes!!

Tae: But why are u telling me this uncle.....

Mr Min:*smiled* Beacause I can see the love you have for my daughter I know you will keep her happy and protect her from the world Ik you can't understand what am I saying but one day you surely will anyways a lot of time has passed go or she will eat you up alright take care son.

Taehyung left the office.

Mr Min looked at the sky.

Mr Min: Ara I choose the right guy for our daughter Ik he will treat her the best even though I couldn't treat u the way I will treat her different.

He said with tears in his eyes he drank the beer bottle.

Meanwhile let's see our couple.

Y/n: what took you both so Looong.

Tae: Boys stuff.

Y/n: ugh anyways let's go I need to get ready for office she said and they both left together......

Hope you like this chapter please do vote guys I am busy these days but I promise to update......

Other story would be updated tommorow........

Bye loveliess 💗💗💗