55 | My Boyfriend Is A Horny Adult

28.07.2023📍

"It still feels surreal..." Jimin mutters looking at his ring with a smile. They have just entered their apartment. Jungkook chuckles and sweeps him off the floor out of nowhere.

Jimin shrieks "You always do that!" He whines.
"What should I do for you to believe that it's real?" He asks, Jimin's face turns into a shy one.

"I don't know... Like ever since I was a child... I never wanted to be on my own?" He questions his own statement before continuing "I mean I want somewhere I can belong..."

"Now you belong to me." Jungkook says within a heartbeat. Jimin smiles before wrapping his arms around his neck and hugging him while still being in his arms. Jungkook feels his heart going warm.

"I feel restless at the thought of not having someone to rely on... I guess that's why marrying a girl wasn't an option for me... Because most of the girls feel the same."

"I know what you mean." Jungkook replies before placing Jimin down on the floor, hands still on his back. "What?" Jimin asks.

"That you are wife material." The hit that followed was instant. Jimin pushed him to make distance between them. Jungkook laughed loudly at him, holding him tight, not letting go.

"I was kidding..." He laughs more when Jimin gives him a side eye, not able to break free from his hold. He stops his attempts, huffing.

"I'm just saying that I don't think you need to feel restless now, As I am kinda possessive of what's mine." He smirks when he sees a smile coming upon Jimin's lips.

"So don't worry, future wifey"
"You-" Jimin pulls him by the collar and bites his neck, only for him to bend down and lift him up, letting him do the honors. He closes his eyes as it gets harder and hiss.

Jimin stops. "I'm not sorry this time! You deserved it!" He stops when he sees Jungkook's eyes, the intensity in them increased to a certain level. Jimin notices he was again off the floor, his legs on both sides of Jungkook's hips.

"Put me down..."
"That was hot. You keep giving me love bites. Are you claiming me?"
"I was punishing you... Don't romanticise it you shithead."

Jungkook chuckles. He walks towards Jimin's room and places him on his bed, pushing him back to lay down. Jimin looks at him with confused eyes.

His confusion increases when he doesn't move back and keeps hovering above his bed.

As they keep searching for answers in each other's eyes, their hearts pick up pace gradually.

Jimin's hand moves on its own, he caresses Jungkook's cheek. "You are really handsome..." He mutters shyly.

Jungkook smiles handsomely before placing his hand above Jimin's, guiding it to his mouth and kissing into his palm. "Can't top how beautiful you have always been." He says, firm on his statement.

Jimin's eyes crinkled. He blushed and looked away. Jungkook cupped his face and made him look at him again. He inched closer to him in slow motion, close enough where they feel each other's breath on their lips.

"Am I the crazy one if I want to kiss you now?"
Jimin bites his lips looking at Jungkook's eyes and his lips. His already racing heart gets louder in his ear. He shakes his head hesitantly.

Jungkook smiles victoriously before climbing up the bed in a swift motion and hovering above Jimin, whose eyes widen with surprise.

Jungkook inches closer, his eyes focused on his lips that automatically part, looking extremely soft. Jimin closes his eyes when their noses touch, his breathing becomes heavy.