58 | Want You To Do Unholy Things..

01.08.2023📍

"Let's go, Tae might be looking for us... He doesn't have his other friends here..." Jimin says, patting his cheeks, trying to get rid of that red color.

"Your lips... They are all messy." Jungkook speaks in a deep voice before wiping something off of Jimin's lips, making his heart race at the same time.

He wants him to stop giving him so many butterflies when they are among a lot of people, but can barely say anything to stop him. "You seem drunk." Jungkook's voice brings him back.

Jungkook comes closer to his mouth once again, sniffing him. Jimin clenches his fists and arches back a little, his breathing working up once again. "You are drunk on me Jimin. Can you control yourself till we get home?"

Jimin squints his eyes at him. Jungkook almost laughs at his face. His whole face is tomato red and he's trying to give a judgmental look to him, but it's not working at all. "Can YOU control yourself till we get home!?" He asks.

Jungkook finally chuckles "I'm not even doing anything! Lets go, your soulmate might be looking for us." Jimin pouts at the unfairness.

His stomach is still not done with the butterflies, his heart is still beating faster than normal, and here this guy is switching from romantic to comedy in less than 10 seconds.

What is he supposed to do with him!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Are you all ready?" Jimin asks.
"Aww... What is that... You really didn't have to..." Namjoon speaks.
"Don't know about them, but I'm born ready!" Jin replies.

They all are huddled in a corner, just their group, to spend some moments together. Jimin tells them they have come up with the gifts after a long thought process.

"They are nothing much hyung... Just a small little thing..." Jimin says while handing them their gifts.
"All seems to be the same..." Yoongi says looking at the packed boxes.
"Oh. What is this..." Jhope was the first one to unpack it, followed by Jin, who asks "A frame?"

"We have decided that we are taking a group photo so you don't ever forget us, and we will get them printed for these frames. We three bought the same frames for us too." Taehyung informs them.

"That's so sweet!" - Jin
"It'll look so cute!" - Jhope
"Thankyou so much guys..." - Namjoon
"It will always be in my studio..." - Yoongi

"Thanks heavens you liked the gifts... Let's go take the photos..." Jungkook speaks, his arm thrown around Jimin's shoulder casually.
"Yep Let's do that!"

They ask the photographer to make 7 copies of the photo. He assures them that they will get their photos sent to their address within 10 days.

After some farewell hugs, they part their ways. Party was fun. Jimin even got a cash prize.

They reached home around 12 o clock. Both were hella tired and went to bed after washing up in their own bathrooms; Sleeping together in Jimin's room again.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Part time jobs make it harder for them to spend much time together during the weekdays. All they have to them are Saturdays & Sundays, where a considerable amount of time go into sleeping and making it up for their week-long tiredness.

On the next saturday evening after Farewell night, Jimin gets their group photo from postal service. "Jungkook... It's finally here!" He enters his room after knocking, and hears water running in the bathroom. Jungkook must be showering.