59 | Your Mistrust Has Hurt Me

02.08.2023📍

While showering in his own bathroom, Jimin's mind wanders back to that intimate moment. He covers his face shyly thinking about it. He finally grew up. He did adult things with Jungkook.

His heart swells with pride. He hugs himself proudly and takes a victory turn under the shower. His cheeks turn hot when he remembers the conviction in Jungkook's words.

"I'll show you how sex is a beautiful thing" Jimin repeats Jungkook's words looking into the mirror. He smiles on his own. His eyes then fall on a bruise on his neck.

Flashback of how Jungkook asked him before leaving a love bite on him comes into his mind. It changed the concept of love bites in his mind. He now knows that wasn't really a punishment for Jungkook when he gave him a love bite.

He grazes the area with his index finger, still feeling the flutters in his heart when he remembers exactly how Jungkook sucked that spot, how he kissed him afterwards. He blushes profusely. "How will I face him now!"

"Face me with the same face I love. Come out fast, I'm making dinner. Weren't you going to help me?" Jungkook enters the kitchen after answering Jimin's adorable whining question with a cheeky smile.

Meanwhile, back in the washroom, Jimin was standing with his hand placed on his chest, his cheeks burning up with embarrassment.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Hey! Aren't you the one who lives with my Jungkook in his apartment!?" A girl speaks loudly when she sees Jimin in the convenience store. Jimin looks at her with confused eyes.

"I was thinking for quite a while why are you never seen in university these days... So you got yourself a job." She says while leaning over the counter to try to intimidate Jimin.

"Get your stuff, pay the bill and leave from here!" Jimin replies.
"Woohooo!? Did I just hear you speaking something? That's different from what I heard about you..." Another girl comes from behind with some candies & chocolates, she dumps them onto the counter.

Jimin looks at both of them owlishly. He doesn't even know the 2nd girl, at least the first one was from Jungkook's class, he knows.

"What? Get these billed!" The first girl says rudely, chewing a gum at the same time. Jimin gets to work, sighing. He was so grateful for the days when his paths didn't cross with the trouble.

"Woah woah, what's that! Is that on your ring finger!?" Unknown girl asks surprised, almost taking Jimin's hand forcefully. Jimin doesn't reply and keeps billing the items.

"But Jungkook doesn't do relationships!" She speaks as if talking to herself.
"Does that mean he hasn't gotten what he wants."

"Right! I was seriously thinking they were fucking each other. But seeing that ring on him, I think they haven't done it yet." The first one mocks.

"Right. Because Jungkook doesn't do relationships. Once he gets into his pants, he will leave him like a fly in the drinks."
"Right. He did the same with those other girls in-"

"This will be your bill amount. Are you paying with cash or online?" Jimin cuts them in half. His voice has evident hatred in it. His nose has turned red. The girls smirk, and pay before leaving the store.

'It can't be true.' Jimin tells himself, taking long breathes to exhale the anger he felt just now.

'Jungkook & I have come together organically, he's never tried anything funny when we weren't together...' He thinks again, but all those scenes from before come into his mind when Jungkook was still a rude ass to him.