Bonus chapter 2

Here comes the bonus chapter 2 for you all. Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments.

Made the chapter free for you all so you all better give me good response.

Ice cream or cakes?

Bracelets or Anklets?

Dancing or Singing?

3000+ words.

Punishment?

Ten words and fucking up my time. It's Shravani and Jaiveer's Haldi today, and I am not all comfortable here and the credit goes to my handsome yet jerk ass husband, who has a fucking vibrator stuffed inside me with a control in his hand, and he is switching it on just to make me squirm and stutter whenever he wants to torment me, it doesn't even made any sounds as it vibrates inside of me, but it's tormenting me, building the pleasure and then leaving me on the edge.

I hate him for this.

“I'll be back,” I said to Shravani and stood up, ignoring the uncomfortable pressure between my legs.

“Hii Sayantika bhabhi, you didn't meet with my girlfriend did you?” this is not the right time to meet with your girlfriend Vikram.

I just want to go to the washroom and take the thing out, I don't care about Abhimaan's threat anymore.

“Uh Vikram I---”

“Anyways, she is Elena, my girlfriend and Elena she is my best friend Abhimaan's wife.” I am so fucking done because I could have the pain down there coupling up as the stupid fucking thing started to work inside.

Abhimaan for surely increased it, but where the fuck is he? I looked around trying to spot the sexy bastard, and there he was standing in the another corner with Jaiveer, they were indulged in some serious conversation but Abhimaan was glancing at me again and again, the smirk curling at his lips.

The yellow kurta on him is giving him the sexy look, it was loose the first few buttons undone, and I felt myself drooling.

Control bitch.

Remember, he is punishing you.

“Nice to meet you Elena,” we air kisses each other's cheek. I deserved an award with the way I am controlling myself. Like it's so fucking hard, but I am doing it.

“I'll see you around, I need to check on Agastya.” I successfully got out of the situation, making my way the bedroom we were staying.

Rathore's and Datta's have booked a villa together for all the wedding functions and have thankfully given us separated rooms.

Abhimaan The Harami Raichand is punishing me because I spent four days with the girl gang, I, Aashika, Jahnvi, Shravani and her few cousins for Shravani's bachelorette, even though I and Jahnvi were already married, but we were invited there as well.

In morning, when we were getting ready for today's function, he did the shit

Flashback.

After applying the lavender perfume, I gave my look a once over and twirled around, the lahenga fits me perfectly and so as the matching jewelry with it, I kept my look as simple as I could because I didn't want to over do it.

“Sayantika,” Abhimaan called out, and before I could turn, I felt him sliding his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to his chest.

“You look beautiful.” I felt him placing a soft kiss on my cheek before he proceeds to trail his lips down on my jaw to neck. My eyes widened, and I jerked out of his hold, turning towards him.