60 | I Dare You Fight Me On This

03.08.2023📍

"Just how I told you why I felt the way I did... Can you tell me why you felt that way? There must be something? There always is..." Jungkook asks after a little while of silence.

"Nothing can justify that I was at fault..." Jimin replies in a slow whisper.
"Okay I'm accepting your sorry. And it's okay now..."
"Thankyou..."

"On a condition... Try to think and tell me why you reacted that way?"
"You must be tired Jungkook... Let's sleep..." Jimin tries to run away from the topic, he even parts away from the hug.

But Jungkook stubbornly makes him look at himself. "Don't do that. If you don't tell me right away, this topic will stretch for no reason. Tell me why?"

"I don't want to remember them..." Jimin whispers, his eyes getting teary again. And Jungkook stops. Jimin gulps his tears down.

"Jimin... Just cry for today... You won't have to do it again... Please share it with me... I don't want to fight with you on things that are not even ours. Tell me what is it?"

"My parents!" Jimin shouts "They literally birthed me? They loved me for 11-12 years... And even that love couldn't win when they just abandoned me... As if I didn't matter to them... As if I didn't exist for them anymore..." He cries and yells at the same time. It feels unfair.

"I was scared because of that... It's not about me not trusting you... It's about me not trusting me... I'm the problem h-"

"I'm sorry you had to go through that..."
"I was scared..."
"I understand now... I'm sorry I took it on me..."
"No. I'm sorry for being like this..."
"Say sorry one more time and I will kiss you on the lips."

"What-!?" Jimin looks at him as if he heard something wrong."
"You heard me." Jungkook whispers with a smile. Jimin smiles too before whispering a Sorry.

Jungkook, true to his words, connects their lips together. It felt like home again. Like their world was moving once again. Jimin parted away from the kiss before cupping Jungkook's face.

He kissed his forehead tearfully, before trailing down to his cheeks, kissing his eyes & his nose on the way. He affectionately kissed every part he could reach on his face. Jungkook received them all with a smile, and a melting heart.

"I might be some times insecure about myself... But I'm not insecure about you... I love you... More than I love myself..." Jimin whispers looking into his eyes.

Jungkook envelops him in a bear hug, kissing his head from above "See yourself from my eyes Jimin, you will fall in Love with yourself... I only have you... My whole family, my whole world is you... Where will I go if you are not here?"

"That means a lot..." Jimin's voice wavers again "You were already living on your own... I am the one who needs you to complete me, You are my whole world..."

"Don't fight me on this now. I was incomplete all my life. You came along and completed me!"
"No!!! You completed me! I dare you fight me on this!"
"Jimin, I'll really fight!"
"Do it c'mon!!"

Jimin parts from the hug with a sniffle, makes fists to show off a boxing trance. Jungkook flicks his forehead with his middle finger. "Ahh-" Jimin hisses and goes back into his arms "You are a menace. It hurts!"

"This hurt is better Jimin. I'm so at peace that we solved it right away." Jungkook says with a relieved sigh. He falls back on the bed, with Jimin in his arms. And just like that sleep envelopes him.

Jimin too falls asleep after he listens to Jungkook's heartbeats for a few minutes, thankful that Jungkook was a brave man when it came to conflicts. He also wouldn't let his past come in between next time.