𝚇𝙾

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Xana Villamor unfortunately stood at the side of the food table. She sipped her spiked punch with bored eyes traveling across the room. In the Philippines, school dances or parties weren't as extravagant nor extraordinary as this. Her pretty, little dress was perfectly wasted though, no one to impress and no one bold enough to flirt with.

Although she spotted one person...

Xana narrowed her eyes at the familiar tall boy she grew up with. "Cyon?" She awed at him.

"Ando?" He gasped back, raising his arms to wrap his arms around her. He quickly slapped them back down to his body remembering one rule.

Xana Villamor loathed hugs.

"Oh, my god. It's been so, so long." Q sighed out longingly. Our family is very well connected through our lolas. "I though you were back home. Why-why are you here?"

"What else, pare? To get the hell away from Tita Berta. She's been breathing down my damn neck every since I told her about..." I raised my hand up and tilted by wrist down. Gay, gay, gay. To be more specific bi, bi, bi.

"So like what? Are you not going to introduce me?" The boy next to him pointed at himself offended.

Before Q could even say anything, a girl bumped into the boy, pushing him towards Xana. His hand laid limp at the small of her back and his occupied arm on her shoulder to stabilize himself. He paused for a moment before harshly breathing out.

"Min Ho..." He nodded with his jaw clenched and his drink slightly staining both of them. Then a storm on his face rumbled before he remembered the situation. "Oh, my god! I'm so sorry." The girl deeply apologized. Xana moved her head away from the view of Min Ho's chest and to the girl. She was absolutely pretty; brown hair, flawless makeup, pink and soft lips with a beauty mark just above her top lip.

"God. Watch where you're going." He hissed, turning around at the girl.

She abruptly switches up. "So you do speak English."

Q chuckles, swiftly grabbing tissue, "busted."

"Welcome to KISS." Min Ho seethed as he rubbed the tissue on his shirt while Q offered one to Xana.

"Don't feel bad. He loves to pull this move on people. He did it to me the first time we met." Q turned his head to the boy accusingly. Suddenly, Q elbowed Min Ho, catching his attention and his anger.

"Goddamn it, Q, this is bespoke." Min Ho complained.

"Shut up about the clothes." Q never looked back down at him, keeping his attention at the entrance. "Look at our boy."

"Where did Dae get that suit?"

"Yo, Dae!" Q shouted.

Xana recalls the familiar name seeing it in Q's contact list hundreds and millions of times. "Dae...? As in Dae who fell for a girl he met, like, once? Haven't heard from the guy in ages."

"Yup, that's the man... poor, poor man." Min Ho sighed out, shaking his head. "I mean you never know these days, the girl could've rotted the whole time."

"That's mean as hell, bro." Xana muttered looking at the awfully slow scene. "Sus, when are they just gonna hug each other." When they did, she softly clapped. She looked up at the boys and all they did was just stare... judging. She continued to clap for the nice reunion until—

"Yeah, my boyfriend."

"Oh, shit!"

xoxoxoxo

Xana's reaction: 0o0

I'm re watching it all over again! I literally just finished it in one day and I just absolutely adore XO, Kitty so much more than I though I would.

Anyways! See you next chapter...

Xo, Bel♡