LEVEL 92 - "19 vs 1"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: Me??? Uploading on time???

Once again, sorry my upload schedule has been shit the last couple chapters I've just been paranoid about something stupid lol

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"Is it just me, or does it seem like each one of them is a weirdo? What's the deal?" Sato whispers to Koda.

Tokoyami, who overheard the two, answers, "Their strangeness is palpable."

"Okay, you guys look like you have no idea what's going on. I guess we are third years who just showed up in your classroom to explain a program that's completely voluntary. I can see how you'd be confused by that." The blond third year who the class still hasn't gotten the name of thinks out loud, holding a hand to his chin.

"Hm. You guys got your provisional licenses as first years, right? Huh! This batch of new students has proven to be pretty darn energetic. So the problem is, you must not have a sense of humor. That's why my joke didn't land." As the blond spoke, Nejire and Amajiki turned towards him.

"Don't do it." Amajiki warns.

"Heads up, the rad new plan is all you first-years fight me at once!" The blond pumps his fist in the air.

"HUH?!"

"You wanna fight us?" Kirishima exclaims, eyes widened in shock.

"What, like, now?!" Sero also exclaims, equally as shocked by the blond's offer.

"It's the most rational to have you all experience our experience firsthand, right?" The blond turns to face Aizawa, "How about it, Eraser Head?"

"Do whatever you want."

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

The students (save for Todoroki, who stood off to the side near Aizawa) stand in the gym, facing the third-year with shocked expressions.

"Is he... for real?" Sero asks, watching as the boy stretches.

"Oh, yeah, totes real." The blond nods in confirmations

"Mirio. You're impossible." Amajiki mumbles from his spot facing with his head against the wall.

"Huh?"

"It would have been simple enough for us to just tell them. 'This is what it's like, here's what we learned from it.' Not everyone has your level of drive. Plus, think about how bad it'll look if some of them can't recover after fighting you. No one wants to spend the next few years in a hospital bed." Amajiki sighs.