LEVEL 93 - "Permeation"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  My life is sorta kinda falling apart but anywayyy how you guys doingggg :3

A/N: My life is sorta kinda falling apart but anywayyy how you guys doingggg :3

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"I have no idea how he just did that." Kirishima states, nearly all of the students left staring in shock at the third-year.

"It's one thing to be able to phase through stuff, but warping, too?" Uraraka asks.

"Still, he's unrivaled. Do we stand a chance?" Ojiro wonders nervously.

"Hold the flattery." Mirio grin stretches wider.

"'Unrivaled'? Just that one word, and I can tell what level you're all at. Like how a normal person may think a pro's impressive, but lack the ability to figure out why." Amajiki mumbles, "If you can't tell how much hard work Mirio has put in, then you'll never be able to match him."

"There's more to his Quirk than we're seeing. Whether his true power is slipping through matter, or whether he's somehow warping himself through space... Either way, he's still landing his attacks directly. We should be able to corner him in the moment he's about to make contact. Even if we can't tell what he's doing, we should theorize with what we do know and use that knowledge to find a way to beat him." Izuku explains.

"Yeah. You say it!"

"House arrest didn't put a dent in your fightin' spirit!"

"Then see if you can figure out a way too win!" Mirio exclaims as he starts to run forward, eyes focused on the group Y/n taking that exact moment to pause time.

[ PAUSE ]

Y/n sighs, hoping she picked out the right timing to pause as she walks towards him, raising her hand and—

Poke.

Her finger met the side of his face as she sighs in relief, glad she won't have to try again.

"So do I just... punch him? Or what?" Y/n asks herself, shrugging to herself as she feels her fist back and—

BANG!

The boy back to the ground, a red-ish purple mark appearing on his face as she stands by him awkwardly.

[ UNPAUSE ]

The pain of the punch hit Mirio the moment time was unpaused as he gasps.

"Was that... too hard? Sorry." Y/n apologies, shifting on her feet as nervousness creeped up on her, afraid that she did something wrong.

The third year seemed shocked for a moment before he recovered, grinning brightly at the girl with excitement, yet also a bit of embarrassment.

"That was amazing!" Mirio congratulates, "Really, I hadn't expected any of you to even land a hit on me!"

The other two third years were also watching with clear surprise.

"It's... your eyes. If you phase through stuff, then light wouldn't have been able to pass through your eyes, so you wouldn't be able to see. You were staring directly at us." Y/n explains quietly, not letting her classmates hear incase Mirio didn't want them to know without him telling them first.

"Aha! I warned you that she would be a challenge, Mirio! Shoulda taken her out first!" Nejire laughs, bubbly as before as she walks over to the two.

Mirio rubs the back of his head sheepishly, "Yeah. My bad."

"There's no counterattack for L/n's Quirk once she's activated it." Aizawa speaks, "Unless she runs out of time."

The students turn towards the teacher as he continues to speak, "Togata had a slim chance of beating her, even if she's significantly less experienced than him. Adding her quirk with her observation skills and just raw power, the chance of Togata beating her become even less."

"So you'll continue the fight until either Togata defeats all of you, or you find a way to defeat Togata." Aizawa glares at the class sternly.

"You can hang out with me, Y/n!" Nejire exclaims and before Y/n can even reply, Nejire drags the other girl away.

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !