LEVEL 96 - "An Odd Reporter"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:   Another ability unlocked! Yaaay! Explanation in next chapter in order to not spoil anything!

A/N: Another ability unlocked! Yaaay! Explanation in next chapter in order to not spoil anything!

Also I'm so sorry Magne </3

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

Magne's upper body exploded in a burst of red, the League's eyes widening in shock.

"Big Sis Mag!" Himiko exclaimed, gasping at the sight of blood splaying across the ground.

Y/n stares in shock, hands trembling a bit, she didn't know Magne that well but...

It reminds her so much of back then.

"Just remember you made the first move." The yakuza spoke, standing up as he looks down at his jacket.

"Ugh. I'm filthy now." The yakuza glared down at his clothes, "That's why I hate the aftermath."

Compress jumped towards the man, Shigaraki being the first to notice. "Compress, wait!"

"No! I have to seal this guy away!"

Y/n's eyes widened, not mentally prepared to see another death of someone she actually knows.

Glitch string-like things shot out, wrapping around the man and throwing him back towards the League and away from the yakuza.

"Do you want to die?!" Y/n glared at the man, the strings sinking back into her skin through her veins, eyes wide and filled with panic.

A bullet hit the ground, flying right past where the man's arm would've been if Y/n hadn't dragged him back.

An explosion sounded, the metal gate to the meeting place blasting open as three figures emerged.

"Now I get it." Shigaraki glared at the yakuza, "You should have just started with this. Saved us all some time."

"That was a close one, Overhaul." A man in a white coat and a plague doctor mask covering his entire face spoke— speaking of, they all seemed to be wearing plague doctor masks.

"You're late." Overhaul told the other man who said nothing in reply.

"Where'd they come from?!" Twice exclaimed before looking at Shigaraki in a panic, "We weren't followed, I swear."

"It was most likely a tracking Quirk." Y/n's eyes skimmed over the group, "Or an invisibility Quirk of some kind."

"Hard to be objective in this situation." The yakuza now known as Overhaul spoke, "Besides, killing each other isn't productive. Let's take a breather. We'll cool our heads and try again later."