LEVEL 97 - "All Might's Successor"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  The ability called Glitching Ties is an ability that creates a type of rope made out of glitches, good to use to capture people or set up traps

A/N: The ability called Glitching Ties is an ability that creates a type of rope made out of glitches, good to use to capture people or set up traps. They can also tighten as far as you need them to, so when dealing with moving enemies (robots, humans, etc), you can destroy them. This quirk looks similar to blackwhip [One of Izuku's Quirks]. The rope can be as thick or thin as the user wants, and can come out of any part of their body.

Also I'm so sorry for the late update, I just moved and I completely forgot about this for a couple days 😭

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

After an entire day of Tokuda following the class around and taking pictures, he sat down at one of the dorms tables, computer opened infront of him.

He thinks back to the conversation he had this morning.

"There are twenty students in Class 1-A.  I got permission for you to go talk to them, but how are you planning to discover who the successor is?"

"I can narrow it down if I think about who All Might would've considered. For example, the six students from Class 1-A in the sports festival finals. I'll try looking at them first."

"I said that," Tokuda starts, mumbling to himself as he looks at his screen which displayed six students images, "but I already had someone in mind from the start. It was a simple process of elimination."

"Katsuki's Bakugo's abilities are on par with those of pro heroes, but in middle school, he declared that he would surpass All Might. So it's hard to imagine him as All Might's successor."

"The runner-up at the sports festival, Shoto Todoroki, can also be eliminated. After all, his father is the number two hero, Endeavor. It's hard to think he would let his son be All Might's successor."

The only ones left them are the third place Y/n L/n or Tenya Iida, or Eijiro Kirishima... No... My instinct, which has gotten me many scoops, is telling me... It's Midoriya Izuku. Tokuda thinks, looking out the window at Izuku, He's the one who will be the next All Might... the next Symbol of Peace.

Tokuda walks outside, joining Izuku as the boy looks over at him curiously, "You're working hard. Training on your own before dinner, too?"

"Huh? Um, yes..." Izuku confirms, nodding his head.

Tokuda looks down at the white bag Izuku was holding, a pleasant scent emitting from it, "Something smells good."

Izuku holds up the bag a bit, "They're meat buns, would you like one?"

"Yes, please."