1. Met a rude Man

___________💫

Jodhpur is the second largest city in the Indian state of Rajasthan. Jodhpur was historically the capital of the Kingdom of Marwar, which is now part of Rajasthan. It is popularly known as the "Blue City" among people of Rajasthan and all over India.

Suryavanshi's, one of the four principal houses of the Kshatriya varna, or warrior-ruling caste.

They are Most respected, well known family in Jodhpur. Everybody knows about them. They are everywhere, from business to politics. Currently, Raghubir Singh Suryavanshi is the chairman of RSS Group of companies and The Chief leader ( CEO ) is his son, Reyansh Singh Suryavanshi.

Just like this they have several more companies, run by Suryavanshi's Men together. Women of the Suryavanshi's family are well known for their social work, They run Orphanages, old age homes etc. In short, All of them have their own work.

The Head of the family is Rishi Singh Suryavanshi. Everyone listens to him, Respect him. Decisions are finalised by him and his wife Jaya Singh Suryavanshi.

Eldest Daughter in law and Son of the family, Vaidehi and Raghubir Singh Suryavanshi. They are the parents of Reyansh and Veer.

Youngest Daughter In law and Son of the family, Parvati and Dev Singh Suryavanshi, They are the parents of Adarsh and Kavya.

Dhriti Rajvash, Daughter of Jaya and Rishi. After the death of her husband, she came to live here with her son and daughter. Aashi and Ishaan are her children.

Kavya and Aashi, Daughters of the family. They are spoiled by almost everyone. Only person who irritates them is Veer, who is the youngest of all siblings. Aashi is 19 while Kavya is 20.

Came Ishaan and Veer, Most childish boys in the family. These two go well together. They get scolded by elders the most.

Now the Adarsh, Just like his name. He is the calmest guy ever. If Veer- Ishaan wants to hide something from family, they take his help. Whereas, Adarsh obeys his brother in everything. He looks at Reyansh as his idol.

Now the Reyansh Singh Suryavanshi, Known for his promises, values...and anger. He thinks after taking action first. He believes in his religion. Family comes first for him. He is Adarsh's inspiration, Kavya-Ashi's father figure, and elders' pride. Veer and Ishaan are scared of him only. Apart from this, He can be flirty, Sassy etc. In short He is unpredictable.

__________

This afternoon, There is a hustle- bustle going on in RajMahal. Family members are in the living room as its sunday. Reyansh is the only one missing.

" Dadi-sa is here."

A maid informed the family members who were sitting in the living room, discussing something. They all stood up with smiley faces as Jaya was out for 2 days and came back today.

" Dadii...."

Veer exclaimed seeing an old lady coming into the living room. Jaya laughed when he hugged her.

" I missed you. Everybody troubled me and Ishaan."

Veer complained.

" Ha haa..Pta hai mujhe ki kitna tang kara hoga aap dono ko sabne."

( Yeah Yeah I Know very well that How much everyone must have troubled both of you.)

Jaya said. Ishaan came to her too. These two are the closest to her. One by one everyone met her until Vaidehi spotted someone, a girl actually. She is looking here and there with a lost look. She is holding a bag in her hands, Maybe a suitcase.