2. Den of Lion

___________💫

Aradhya's expression turned stiff all of sudden as she also recalled the way he was talking to her. There Family members are confused while seeing their glaring session.

" Agar aapka yhi khade rehne ka irada hai to mujhe koi dikkat nhi hai."

( I have no problem if you intend to stand here.)

Reyansh said then walked inside his room. Sitting on the couch He called her.

Andar aa jaiye.."

( Come inside.)

Aradhya blinked her eyes hearing his words. She glance at family members then took step inside. She looked around the room which is quite...pretty and quite big. Every room or things in this Mahal is built in ancient way. Like...Mixture of Modern and Ancient.

Her heart beat increased when her eyes caught the sight of Reyansh sitting on the couch with one leg resting on the knee of the other, one Arm is resting behind

Her heart beat increased when her eyes caught the sight of Reyansh sitting on the couch with one leg resting on the knee of the other, one Arm is resting behind. She gulped finding herself caged under his stare, just like the lion staring at his prey.

" Miss. Whatever. Speak or leave."

He said rudely and she gritted her teeth.

" Aradhya."

She told him her name.

" Whatever."- Reyansh said.

She scoffed mentally then took a deep breath and started to speak.

" Look, I am not here to apologize cause whatever happened there, You had fault too. So we are equal. I am just here for peace treaty."

He chuckled slightly at her words.

" And why do you think I will accept this peace treaty of yours after knowing how you talked to me."

She wanted to roll her eyes but composed herself while he smirked when an idea clicked his brain.

" Still, If you want then I have another offer for you."

" what?"

Aaradhya asked with furrowed eyebrows. Reyansh tilted his head slightly.

" Be my personal Servant and live in this house."

She clenched her jaw and replied almost instantly.

" Never. Ise behtar to main yaha se aaj hi chale jau."

( I better get out of here today.)

Saying that she turned around to leave the room but stopped after hearing his comanding voice.

" Rukiye."

( wait-)

Reyansh stood up and walked towards her whose back is still facing him. She could feel him just behind her but didn't dare to turn at him while he spoke.