5. Ansh is proud of his little Rebel

___________💫

After almost 30 minutes a man came in a cabin with packed food and put it on the table infront of Aradhya as per Reyansh's orders who is working while sitting on his chair. Aradhya glance at him then started to eat her food. A strange calmness is spread around them. Reyanshi is busy in his work while Aradhya is eating her food silently.

" Yes-"

Aradhya heard his voice but didn't look at him.

" Oh, what about Adarsh? Where is he?"

She heard him saying. It means he is talking to some of family member.

" Um...."

Reyansh uttered then his eyes caught the sight of Aradhya who is done eating and a playful smile appeared on his lips.

" Okay Bua-sa, I'll go.

After cutting the call he looked at her who stood up from the couch.

" Can I go, Now?"

She asked but instead of replying he closed his laptop then stood up from his chair and grabbed his overcoat which was hanging on nearby wall.

" No. You are going with me."

She frowned her eyebrows.

" Where?"

And asked. Reyansh walked towards her while throwing his overcoat over his shoulders.

" Kahi door, Sabki nazro se....Sirf hum tum."

( Somewhere far away, from everyone's eyes.... only you and me.)

His tone was screaming flirting. Aradhya blinked her eyes, unaffected by his words.

" Are you done? Then let me go."

She said and turn around to leave but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her out with him instead.

" You- Leave me."

Aradhya whispered as they are outside his cabin and employess are looking at them but one stare from Reyansh and they all look down.

" Leave me You Idiot.".

Note the other nickname from Aradhya to Reyansh.

They reached near the lift and Reyansh clicked the 'ground floor' button. Lift opened and he took step inside but Aradhya harshly pulled her hand back and he looked at her with slightly raised eyebrows. Before Lift could close, he stuck his foot in between the two ends of lift making it to open again. In a span of secone he grabbed Aradhya's wrist and pulled her inside, because of that she lost her balance and fell over him making his back to crash against the lift. His hand is wrapped around her waist while her palm is resting on his chest without knowing. He has small smile on lips while she is too shocked to utter a word.

Her heart beat increased because of this proximity between them. Her eyes looked into his and she could feel herself falling deeper into the ocean of his eyes, again as if she can look into his eyes all day without even getting bored. Whereas, Reyansh felt like he can hold her like this always. She looks perfect in his embrace. He found her shocked expression cute.

The click sound made both of them come out of their staring session. Aradhya took a deep breath and stood beside him when few employees entered into the lift room too.
.
.
.
.

" Hum Nahi chalenge."

( I will not go.)

Aradhya made herself clear and Reyansh sighed while sitting on driver seat. Today he'll be driving.