6. The game of revenge starts now

___________💫

" Khud se baat karne ki vajaye humse se maddat maang lijiye."

(Instead of talking to yourself, ask me for help.)

He said then took a step towards her. She gulped staring at his bare upper part. Blush rush down to her cheeks when his eyes moved down to her bare waist she is wearing a blouse and long skirt underneath. His eyes again moved up to her face. Her hair is wet and falling freely on her back. The clothes are simple yet looking beautiful on her as if she enhances the beauty of every single thing.
Whereas, She looked down at his chest unknowingly. His chest is broad and hard. She again looked at his face and furowed her eyebrows as he is literally checking her out.

" Kahiye..."

( Say)

He asked making Aradhya to blink and come out of her thoughts.

" Vo....Can You hook my blouse..."

She asked hesitantly and with red cheeks.

" Turn around."

She heard his deep voice and couldn't help but to obey him. He went little close to her. She could feel him just behind her and grabbed her skirt in a fist. Her eyes closed in nervousness when he grabbed the hook of her blouse and opened it first as it was hooked in uneven manner.

She felt unknown sensation when his finger touched the skin of her back. His eyes widen slightly when he felt her softness just by one mere touch but he shrugged the weird feeling away eventually. Her heart is beating loudly so is his. She is nervous and so is he. Both are feeling similar things unknowingly.

" Done."

Reyansh uttered making Aradhya to open her eyes.

" Thankyou."

She muttered slowly then wore the dupatta, hiding some of her visible skin. She turn to him but widen her eyes when he took a step only to stumble and fall on his back on ground. He hissed slightly in pain, with closed eyes he muttered.

" Damn!!"

But his pain flew away and he forget all his irritation, anger and frustration when Aradhya's giggling sound entered into his ear. He looked at her who is now laughing her heart out at him. He sit up and tilted his head slightly while looking up at her finding her so beautiful right now. She is giggling like this infront of him for first time and her laugh is just like music, sweet as honey. A small smile appeared on his lips while staring at her. Happiness looks so good on her that one will think thousand times to snatch that precious thing from her.

Aradhya stopped laughing slowly as her eyes caught the sight of Reyansh whose all focus is only on her now. After so many days she laughed like a free spirit. Her heart fluttered cause of his stare. His both palms are resting back for support. His head is tilted slightly. His bare upper body is enough to make her shy. A small smile is spread on his lips making him to look more captivating.

*Knock Knock*

Sudden knock on door made both of them to come out of their staring session.

Aradhya went to see then came back after some minutes with a plate covered with another plate.

" What is this?"

Reyansh asked.

" Food."

She replied then sat down on the ground infront of him with plate in between. She uncover the food and instantly a smile appeared on her lips after seeing a simple Daal, Chawal, and Aachar.... Just like her mother used to make for her.