8. Haq hai hume

___________💫

Aradhya stopped on her track as she reached near Adarsh's room. She furrowed her eyebrows after hearing Reyansh's voice from inside and she hide herself.

" I sent you there to get something out from her mouth but you all just had fun with her.."

Is he talking about yesterday night?

Aradhya thought.

" Yes Bhai. I don't know how-...I just don't know."

She heard Aadarsh's reply.

" When she started to have fun with us. We just forgot our plan and guess, she has high tolerance. I did made her drink wine but...Then you came."

Aradhya's expression turned stiff. She felt hurt hearing Adarsh's answer. It means, last night when Suryanvanshi Siblings asked her to spend with them. That was all planned by Reyansh to make her speak the truth of CCTV camera and Raghubir's accident and her being stupid thought that they were genuinely having fun with her. It's just, she got some happiness after long time and she couldn't help but to get lost in emotion.

She walked away from there getting hurt by their words. Last night, she slept too with the help of Reyansh who just made her sleep on his bed. In early morning she went back to her room. She has vivid memory of talking to Reyansh but she is sure that she didn't tell anything to him which could cause her trouble.

She rested her back on the nearby wall. She can not lost into emotion like this because of these Suryavanshis.  In the end, these people will unite against her as well. She knows, Suryavanshi's can die for their family then why will these people accept her as their friend or something in just few days,  when her father and everyone else did not accept her in so so many years. At the end, she will be left alone. what has come will also go and she will be left with memories only, the save way she is living with the memory of her mother right now. This closeness with Suryavanshi's will make her weak only and weakness is what she don't want in her revenge and she is not here to form relationship but to destroy.

Whereas.

" Did you get any information from her."

Head of the Singhania family, crime partner and friend of Shekhar Chandravanshi's, Akshay Singhania asked.

" Not yet."

Shekhar replied.

" That was unexpected when Suryavanshi's destroyed our warehouse. We had to be little careful. Moreover, I don't think so Aradhya is capable of doing her work."

Anirudh Singhania, Akshay's son said.

" Do not forget that she is Chadravanshi's blood."

Shekhar stated.

" Yeah, the illegitimate child of Chandravanshi's whom her so called father is using for his own profit. The poor girl don't even know she is held on gunpoint. One wrong move and her selfish family won't hesitate to kill her."

Anirudh said with frustration in voice.

" Look I know you have feelings for her and after we take over the Suryavanshi's. She is all yours. Ruin her, f**k her. We don't care."

Daksh said rudely. Anirudh banged his fist on table.

" Ek shabd or agar uske baare mein kaha to jubaan kheech lenge."

( If one more word is said about him, the tongue will be pulled.)

Anirudh said angrily.

" F*cking lovsick ba***rd."