9. Hurdle arises for Aradhya

___________💫

It wasn't like that she didn't have enough strength to push him hard but the proximity, eyes, voice of his is making her weak. She couldn't help but to feel small infront of his giant type body.

" Kyu nahi? Haq hai hume."

( Why not? I have right to ask.)

Reyansh stated and now she got offended.

" Kisne diya aapko ye haq."

( Who gave you this right.)

" Reyansh singh Suryavanshi ne."

He said and Aradhya rolled her eyes. He moved back then grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the dressing table. She tried to free herself from his grip but he already reached there and made her stand before him and stood behind her. She looked at herself then at him through it.

Her body quivered when his hand touched her shoulder and he leaned his face little closer to her ear. She shivered, felt her heart beat rising because of his hot breath against her ear.

" Haq hai hume aapse sawaal krne ka agar hum aapko jee bhar kar dekh sakte hai to."

( I have right to ask you question if I can stare at you.)

He put his point and she furrowed his eyebrows slightly. Shiver ran down to her spine when he started to feather her arm downward with his fingers and stopped near her wrist only to grab it and raise it infront of her face.

" Haq hai hume aapse sawaal krne ka, agar hum aapko sula sakte hai to."

( I have right to question you if I can make you sleep.)

She blinked her eyes while staring her palm which is small infront of his big one. She became silent as if Reyansh had snatched her ability to speak by his acts.

" Haq hai hume aapse sawaal krne ka, agar aap humse apna dukh baat sakti hai to."

( I have right to question you if you can share your sorrows with me.)

Everytime he whisper near her ear she could feel herself going into different world with him. Reyansh started to slide her hair and rested it on left side of her shoulder. He grabbed the zip of her kurti and pulled it up, closing it as it was open little. She frowned not knowing how she forgot to close this. Gasp left her mouth when he spin her around by grabbing her waist all of a sudden. She rested her hand on his shoulders for support.

" Haq hai hume aapse sawaal krne ka kyunki apne sath ladne ka, hasne ka, rone ka, gussa karne ka....Haq humne sirf aapko diya hai."

( I have right to question you because I've only given you the right to fight with me, laugh with me, cry with me, and get angry on me.)

Her fluttered hearing his words. She felt herself getting out of words. He is right, No one can dare to talk to him like she does. She literally disrespect him but he make sure to fight back, so they are equal.

With the help of his finger he slide the strand her hair behind from her neck. She closed her eyes as his fingers feather her neck. He touched her cheek with his palm then played with her earring with his long index finger. Her chest moving up down cause of breathing. She can feel him staring at her face but she didn't dare to open her eyes and look into his eyes. She quivered when he rubbed the skin behind her ear making her to feel different kind of things.

" Kahiye..."

( Say.)

She opened her eyes when he said and pulled her more closer making her chest to touch his hard one.