24 | We Sleep In Different Rooms

26.06.2023📍

Taehyung starts to look for Jimin in the cubicles. "Did I not tell you that washrooms are not safe?" He speaks gently. Jimin wipes his tears and looks up at him, embarrassed of the whole situation.

"Teasings will only increase now..." His voice wavers at the end. Taehyung gives him a soft smile before holding his hand. "Don't pay attention to those, they will only last for a short span of time when you don't react to them... Okay?"

"I'll try... But it's so embarrassing..." His eyes get teary again, he looks down. Taehyung caresses the back of his palm gently. "You don't really need to be embarrassed Jimin. As I told you last time, they all have no shame or morals."

Jimin's chin trembles, he looks above at him. "They do not know how to talk. They will always use the words that hurt you the most!" Taehyung continues, making Jimin nod silently. He drags him out towards the washbasin.

Jungkook was standing still in his place, looking at them with envy. Why is he not able to comfort people like that?

"And also, whatever they said is not entirely wrong. What can we do if my friend is hot & sexy?" Taehyung says it in a fun way. Jungkook looks at Jimin who stops doing whatever he was doing with water.

An embarrassed pink hue comes upon Jimin's cheeks, he bites his lips and splashes the water over Taehyung "You are being really annoying Kim Taehyung!" And he smiles a little, sniffling in between, tears still evident in his eyes.

Jungkook finds himself smiling too.

"I want you to always smile Jimin... That smile looks great on you." Taehyung says softly, extending his arm to brush the tears away from his cheeks and under his eyes. Jimin melts looking at him. He smiles softly.

While Jungkook feels burned at their interaction. He feels insignificant between them and wordlessly leaves the washroom. Jimin notices from the door sound and goes back to wash his face.

He felt so safe around Jungkook. He can't believe he told him what he was feeling in the moment, showing him his vulnerable side so easily. He smiles, remembering this definitely isn't the first time. He bites his lips and feels a tug in his heart.

Taehyung & him, both go back to their respective practice rooms. Jimin feels eyes on himself. He finds people smirking and a few even winking at him with lustful expressions.

He feels disgusted and goes to the dance teacher to ask for a leave.
.
.

"What are you doing here?"
"I bunked the classes."
"I wanted to thank you..."
"I did that being a roommate."

Jimin feels the coldness coming back to Jungkook. He still smiles "Thank you for being there... in that moment..." Jungkook doesn't reply, he doesn't even look at him. Jimin silently goes into his room.

Jungkook feels heavy in his chest. He doesn't want to escalate anything with his sensitive roommate. He wants to distance himself from Jimin. Taehyung is better than him for his good.

He closes his eyes frustrated. He just doesn't want to feel affected. He was good when he was not feeling anything, when he was away from emotions.

Now that he has started feeling them again, it's just too tiring. And it's just so complicated to feel things again and not be able to react accordingly.

The whole thing was feeling so foreign to him. He was so out of his character last few days. It feels strange, makes him feel restless when he can't control his actions and instincts.