34 | I Want To Forget It All

06.07.2023📍

Jungkook looks for a sheet in the room before covering Jimin's shivering body with it. He holds his hand before taking him out to his bike and asks him to sit in front of him.

After Jimin takes his seat, Jungkook wraps an arm around him, attaching him to his chest before starting the bike. Jimin places his chin on his shoulder. He holds his waist tightly, before closing his eyes. He feels suffocated.

After reaching home, Jungkook accompanies him to the washroom. Jimin was holding it together till now, but he tears up looking at himself into the mirror.

Jungkook wordlessly turns the tap on. He places his hand behind his head to tilt it down before taking water in his palm and gently cleaning his crying face.

Jimin hisses when his hand touches his busted lip. Jungkook turns him towards himself. He pretends to remove something from his cheek as he caresses it softly, trying to look into his eyes.

But Jimin was not able to make any eye contact. He kept sniffling. "You need to change these clothes..." Jungkook whispers before running water in his tub.

Jimin's chin trembles more when he hears his voice and registers he wasn't alone after that horrible incident this time. He covers his face and breaks down once again.

Everything comes back to his head, including the incident from his childhood. Everything was haunting him. He was hearing their mixed voices.

Jungkook engulfs him in a hug once again, causing Jimin to wrap his arms around him and crying while sobbing hard on his chest.

Jungkook's heart aches. "I'm sorry on their behalf..." He can't help but apologize. He feels extremely sorry for him.

"I feel bad..." Jimin utters in a breaking voice.
"I'm sure you do..." Jungkook rubs his back up & down.

"Tell me what can I do for you... I will do anything..." He doesn't know how he was saying all these things. Just a few days ago, he had no idea how to comfort someone.

"I want to forget it all..." Jimin's voice breaks, he coughs, his throat aches since Chen almost choked him. Jungkook doesn't say anything, just lets him release everything he was feeling, all the frustration in his mind.

After some time his body becomes heavy, around the same time, he calms down as well.

Jungkook looks down at his head, "I wish I could do magic..." He says before parting from the hug. He wipes Jimin's eyes softly before closing the tap and encourages him to take a bath.

Jimin nods his head and starts to unbutton his shirt with shaking fingers. He has still not recovered from that uneasy situation. He has not yet fully registered that he was safe now.

His brain was still keeping his body in a fight mode with a heavy rush of adrenaline. But at the same time, he was losing focus and energy. He feels his chest finding it difficult to breath all of a sudden. His mind gets cloudy.

.

Jungkook comes back with a pair of shorts & tshirt. Through the translucent curtains, he sees him zoning out, his head placed on one of the walls.

He carefully opens the curtains. Jimin's cheeks are still damp, his eyes are closed but he's tearing up occasionally as if he is still living in that moment.

Jungkook moves back with a heavy heart and knocks on the door to take his attention.

Jimin sniffles before sitting straight.
"Are you done?" He asks.
Jimin nods and mindlessly starts to get up.