chapter ten

"I feel like the past month was the most exhausting time of my life", Lara sighed and let herself fall on the couch next to he boyfriend. "Ronnie asleep?" Asked Phil without even listening "jup" answered the Brunette "mhh" he pulled her into his arms "I can't wait for Italy, just doing nothing" added the 23 year old boy "doing nothing?" laughed Lara "you'll go build hundreds of sand castles with your son and buy us ice cream" she kissed his cheek "puh, fine" "come on its the last time before I go on tour and we won't see each other for a full month" "I don't even want to think of that" mumbled Phil "not seeing you and Ronnie for 41 days is gonna be hell" "I think you will surrive" chuckled the singer. Phil let out a dramatic sigh. "Survive? You have no idea the struggles I'll face without my two favorite people by my side. Who will make me laugh? Or laugh at my jokes? Who will keep me grounded and remind me to put on matching socks?" He raised an eyebrow at Lara, a playful glint in his eyes. Lara playfully nudged him. "Oh, poor Phil. Playing football sold-out stadiums, and being adored by thousands of fans. It must be so tough. And beside I am pretty sure Kyle and Jack have the same bad humor as you." She couldn't help but tease him, knowing how much he genuinely cherished his time with Ronnie and her. Phil feigned offense, clutching his chest. "You wound me, Lara. But I think most of my fans just want to see Ronnie and not me, they'll be disappointed"Lara laughed "Yeah I have a feeling el wey is getting more attention than his parents" Phil shrugged "probably because he got the best gens of the both of us" "probably " she smiled "But fear not, for I shall make the most of every moment on our mini-vacation. Sandcastles, ice cream, and perhaps I'll even attempt a backflip or two on the beach. Just for you." changed Phil the topic back to Italy. Lara burst into laughter, shaking her head. "Please, spare us all from your backflip attempts. We wouldn't want to overwhelm the beach with your athletic prowess or end up calling the ambulance." Phil smirked, his eyes sparkling mischievously. "Oh, you underestimate my agility. You'll be in awe when you witness my flawless backflip technique." Lara raised an eyebrow, a challenge in her gaze. "Prove it, Foden. I dare you to perform a perfect backflip right here, right now." Phil's confident smirk faltered slightly as he realized the gravity of the situation. "Uh, well, you see... it's not the right environment for such acrobatics. I need a proper stage, an audience to appreciate my skills." Lara laughed triumphantly. "I thought so. The great Phil Foden, a master on the football pitch but a mere mortal when it comes to backflips." Phil playfully pouted, pretending to be offended. "Hey now, don't diminish my hidden talents. One day, when you least expect it, I'll surprise you with a magnificent backflip that will leave you speechless." Lara leaned in, pressing her lips against his cheek. "I'll hold you to that, Foden. But for now, let's focus on our upcoming Italian getaway and savor every moment of relaxation and family time." Phil nodded, his arms still wrapped around her. "Absolutely. No backflips, just quality time with my two favorite people. And maybe some gelato." Lara grinned. "Now you're speaking my language. But can leave me speechless in other way" Phil laughed "wow is Elara Kane that dirty minded?" "Yes." answered the girl without dereting a mine. "You are literally the worst ever" Phil pressed a kiss on her lips "What? Our son deep asleep and you are hot" her boyfriend laughed again "Oh god, i love you so much Lari" "show me?"

...

...