Author Notes

Hello! Thanks for checking out Affinity.

Rather than a short story for the ONC, I decided to develop the concept into a full-length novel. This was the prompt:

15. Three women. Three secrets. Three tangled lives.

Hope you enjoy it!

Synopsis

In the heart of Kentauri, a city known for its annual celebration of tradition, terror strikes in the form of a blinding flash. Glass shatters, fires rage, and people scream as chaos takes hold. Amidst the carnage, three strangers find their lives intertwined: Diana Rolf, a skilled security analyst, searches for answers amidst the carnage. She's soon joined by Eleanor Friis, an ambitious doctor with a grim prognosis, and soldier Lyra Leon, driven by duty above all else.

Time is short, the stakes are higher than any of them realize, and the battle lines have already been drawn. This is no mere fight for one city's survival - it is the final chapter of an age-old struggle between light and dark with unthinkable consequences should they fail.

Kentauri's fate hangs by a thread, and the destiny of two worlds waits to be forged. Can three seemingly ordinary women rise up to become unlikely champions in an eternal war? Or will darkness reign forevermore? 

Fancy Book Stuff

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2023 by Haize

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, both physical and digital, without the prior written consent from the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain non-commercial uses permitted by copywrite law.